Drew Mcintyre

With Austin now working with Seth Rollins and Zelina and Andrade having some creative differences at the moment you decide to step in for her while she takes some time off to recollect her thoughts and get it together.

"Alright boys, let's get things started." You pat Angel and Andrade on the back when you arrive for the Raw show of the night.

"We're glad you're here, Y/N." Angel grins at you with a devilish smile. "You've always been way smarter than Zelina."

"Now now." You shake your head and hush Angel. "Zelina is just as smart as me, I just think differently than her is all." You defend your favorite cousin.

Angel nods his head and follows you out of the locker room since Andrade and him have a tag match against Apollo Crews and Humberto Carrillo soon.

The three of you head down to the ring and happen to run into Drew on the way down to the ramp.

"Wheres Zelina?" Drew furrows his brows when he notices that you aren't Zelina.

"She's on a break, I'm here to pick up her slack big boy." You flash a wink at Drew as you pass him. "So enjoy the view while you can." You add as you walk off.

Drew turns around at the comment and watches as you walk down the hall, not even looking back to see if he stopped.

"Hmm?" Drew decides that maybe he should scope out the new person running with Andrade and Angel to make sure that you're not trouble.

At least, that's what he tells himself as he quietly follows you back down the hall to the ramp entrance.

You arrive at the ramp with Andrade and Angel and let them go out first before you head out to join them. As you are about to head out to the ramp you see Drew sneakily enter the room out of the corner of your eye. A smirk plays on your lips as you walk down the ramp, it's all going according to plan so far which pleases you.

Humbert and Apollo come out soon after you get to the ring and the match starts. You hang back and provide encouragement to Andrade and Angel as they work. You also make sure that they are focused on Humberto and Apollo and not arguing with one another like they've been doing.

"Focus you two!" You snap at both of them when Angel and Andrade start a small fight in the ring corner. "Angel tag in." You command.

Andrade tags out as told and looks down at you for instructions. You reach up and hit him in the leg since that's all you can reach.

"Quit being an ass and start paying attention to the match." You warn him sharply which makes him nod his head.

Back behind the curtain up the ramp Drew watches as you manage to pull your team together and pull a win away from your opponents without having to resort to cheating.

"Damn," Drew speaks aloud.

Drew has always known that both Andrade and Angel are very good at what they do. Future champions, both of them for sure. But he also knows that as long as they keep fighting as they do then they'll never get anywhere. So far, in fact, Drew has been banking on the fact that Zelina cant keep her men in line so that he doesn't have to worry about one of the coming for his championship. But it looks like now he does have a reason to worry.

"Nice work boys." You wedge yourself between Angel and Andrade as the three of you walk back up the ramp. "See what happens when you two get along?"

"Yeah." Angel teases from your right side.

"Whatever you say, boss," Andrade adds from your left.

The three of you break through the curtain to find Drew still lurking around which pleases you.