Kenny Omega

Jon takes the leap and closes the remaining gap between the two of you, his lips pressing against yours in the same manner that you'd done so many times before. Desperate to convince you that you belong with him and not Kenny.

"Y/N?" The kiss is broken when Kenny comes strolling into the room looking for you.

Your hands still remain on Jons's chest, his hands holding your sides pinned in while your head turns to Kenny.

"You've got some fucking nerve coming in here and kissing my girlfriend." Kenny snarls as he drops the towel in his hand.

"Girlfriend?" You and Jon speak at the same time.

You and Kenny have slept together a few times, yes, but the two of you never made plans to become an exclusive item. You both agreed that it would be too much drama. Jon lets you go and pushes you behind him, making sure that you won't get in the way of the brawl that's about to happen.

"She's in love with me, asshole." Jon spits back at Kenny as the two of them get real up close and personal.

"Funny, she wasn't saying that the past eight years I've known her." Kenny retaliates.

"You'd be smart to back off man," Jon warns.

"Why don't you make me big man?" Kenny replies, not backing down.

You stand off to the side of them both, not knowing what to do. You know better than to get in the middle of them, but you also aren't about to sit by and let them beat the shit out of each other. Left with little to no options you sprint into the other room and grab Matt and Nick to come to help you out.

Sure enough, when you come back into the room with the brothers either side of you, Jon and Kenny are both on the floor duking it out. Matt and Nick jump into action and manage to pull them apart long enough for you to get into the middle of it.

"Enough!" You yell at them both. "Neither of you get to decide who gets me. It's my decision who I'm in love with last time I checked." You remind them.

Jon and Kenny both fall silent, shrugging off both Matt and Nick. They both stand and wait for an answer from you. You sigh and think about it for a second, what man did you want more? Who are you really in love with.

You've loved Jon since you were 20, the two of you have always just been able to click like soulmates. He knows you better than you know yourself, and you know him better than he knows himself. But he hurt you deep when he picked WWE over staying with you.

Kenny is the best thing that has happened to you in a long time, he helped you work through the break up with Jon. He's funny and knows just how to keep you happy. He's also been the one person in the world that's taken an interest in your career, you'd still be a part-timer working dark matches if it wasn't for him.

"Jon." You speak up in a firm but calm tone. "I...I'm sorry." You shake your head and walk over to Kenny's side. "But it's Kenny, I'm in love with Kenny." You insist.

"Alright." Jon nods his head, his smile dropping into a slight frown. "He makes you happy?" He asks you as he stares at Kenny.

"He does." You nod and take Kenny's hand in yours, intertwining your fingers with his.

Jon nods his head and turns on his heel to leave.

"As long as you're happy." He sighs and leaves you alone and wanders off somewhere.

You wait for a few seconds for Jon to fully be gone before you turn to Kenny, a bit shocked that he called you his girlfriend for the first time. Kenny looks down at you with a grin, pulling his hand from your grip to pull you into a side hug.

"I knew you'd choose me." He chuckles lightly and kisses the top of your head.

"This means that I get to finally call you my boyfriend now, right?" You ask and laugh a little too.

"Yes." Kenny nods his head. "I think it's about time that people knew that you're mine." He hooks an arm around your waist and pulls you in for a small kiss.

"Yay." You giggle and kiss him back. "You aren't mad that I kissed Jon right?" You ask curiously.

"No." Kenny shakes his head. "Plus it was more like he kissed you." He adds quickly. "I know you'd never cheat on me, babe." Kenny insists.

"And you'd never dare cheat on me." You reply. 

"No need to." Kenny chuckles. "No girl is more perfect for me than you are, princess." He intertwines his fingers with yours again.

You and Kenny walk side by side down the hall and to his locker room so he can collect his things and take you out for dinner, an official date if you will. You happily oblige to him finally making your relationship public and forgot about your encounter with Jon. Feeling good that you won't be alone now when you eventually see him at work.

Sorry, it took so long to get Kenny's ending up, I forgot that it was in my drafts and i hadn't posted it yet. My bad lol. Thanks for waiting though.

With Love, 

-Syd