Scorpio Sky/Adam Page

You walk up to Adam with confidence radiating off of you, today is the day. Yes, today you finally tell Page how you feel about him. You are almost positive that he feels the same about you after all.

"Hey, Adam!" You saunter over to him with a wide grin.

"Y/N, you seem cheery today." Adam nods at your hubby demeanor when you get over to him.

"Yeah? I guess today's just been a good day." You shrug. "Anyhow, I've actually been meaning to tell you something Adam."

"Oh?" Adam quirks a brow at you. "Well I'm all ears." He gestures to you lightly.

You take a deep breath and ready yourself to confess your feelings for Adam that you've been hiding for a while now.

"Adam......I.....I like you. Like more than a friend that is." You stutter out your statement, all of a sudden not as confident as you were before.

It slightly worries you when Adam doesn't reply right away. He rubs the back of his neck and all your confidence in your feelings start to fade away.

"But you don't feel the same way do you?" You sigh and answer Adam for him.

"Listen, Y/N." Adam holds his hand out in front of him. "You're a great girl, one of my best friends. But.......we're just that. Friends." He explains the best he can without seeming like an asshole.

"No, I get it." You nod your head and put on a brave face. "I knew I shouldn't have said anything." You mumble to yourself. "Just forget I said anything, as far as I'm concerned we're still friends." You turn sharply on your heel and shoot Adam a measuring smile before you take off.

Adam shakes his head and rubs the back of his neck again. The promise that he made to Jay when he first met you ringing through his head.

(Flashback)

"Just forget about her." Jay scolds Adam firmly. "She's my little sister and you are NEVER gonna get with her. Got it?"

Adam thinks about protesting, fighting Jay on this. From the moment Jay introduced you to everyone and he caught sight of the infectious smile of yours he knew you'd be trouble.