Kenny Omega/Jay White

Your alarm wakes up you at six as usual and you let out a groan as you stretch to turn it off

Your alarm wakes up you at six as usual and you let out a groan as you stretch to turn it off. Next to you, Jay stirs as he also is waken up by the wailing of your alarm.

"Ugh, what time is it?" Jay rolls over and wraps an arm around your waist, snuggling up to your warm body.

"Six." You click your phone's alarm off with a sigh. "What time do you usually get up?" You ask and let your arm fall back down to your side.

"Six," Jay answers in a drowsy tone. "But usually I don't spend all night exercising." He lets out a laugh that's music to your ears when it's mixed with his deeper 'I just woke up' voice.

"Oh well pardon me." You laugh with him. "Next time I'll make sure that our session ends at a reasonable hour." You joke.

"With me honey, it'll never end at a reasonable hour," Jay whispers back, his warm breath hitting your neck and sending shivers down your spine.

"Mhm." You shiver at the sensation and push Jay away from you.

You know that if you don't get up now then Jay will use his charm to get you to stay in bed with him which you know will not only make you sore for the rest of the day but late too.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower." You hop out of bed and to your feet. 

"Sounds great, I'll join." Jay springs up right behind you, arms wrapped around you again.

"No." You shake your head at Jay's lips against your neck. "You are going to round up all these clothes that you threw around last night." You gesture to the various articles of clothing littering the floor in front of you.

"Fine." Jay pouts and lets you go. "You're probably gonna need a fresh set of panties though." He snickers and holds up your ripped underwear for you to see.

"Yeah yeah." You roll your eyes and shut the bathroom door behind you to hide the stupid smile on your face.

You go ahead and shower then exit to find Jay messing around in your suitcase, still naked.

"Any reason why you're snooping through my things?" You ask him with your arms crossed. "Or why you're still naked?" You add.

"You should wear these." Jay turns around and tosses you a pair of grey panties. "And I was waiting for the shower."