MJF

After a grueling 5 hour flight, you are finally free from your cramped sky prison and on solid ground again. You stretch and drag your suitcase behind you lazily as you head to find your brother somewhere near the terminal hopefully.

It doesn't take you long to spot a giant man holding a small sign in his hand as he towers above the other people standing near him. You crack a smile and wave as you hurry over to his side.

"Mike!" You drop your bag on the floor and let your brother lift you off of your feet for a hug.

"Y/N, great to see you short stuff." Wardlow, or Mike as you've always known him grins.

"Yeah, thanks for having me." You nod and are set back down on your feet.

"No problem, it's been way too long since we got to hang out." Warlow shrugs and picks up your bag for you.

"I know, I haven't seen you since last Christmas." You agree that it's been too long.

The two of you head out of the terminal and to the parking garage where Wardlow's rental car is. He sets your bags in the trunk then the two of you head out to the hotel.

"So how've you been?" You casually gaze out the window on the drive back to the hotel. "I mean besides on television." You make sure to clarify.

"Things have been good." Wardlow nods. "I'm getting more and more screen time with Max, which I love. And everyone at work is nice."

"That's good." You nod. "I don't know if you heard, but me and Ryan broke it off a few months ago." You inform Wardlow about your now ex that you had previously been dating for about a year.

"Eh, I didn't really like him anyway." Wardlow shrugs. "But, sorry anyways."

"Don't be." You shrug. "I don't know why I didn't see it sooner." You insist. "Anywho, to change the subject. Do I get the pleasure of meeting Mr. MoneyBags himself this time?" You ask about Max since you haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet.

"Yeah, he's at the hotel in fact," Wardlow confirms that you get to meet the infamous MJF this time. "I warn you though, he can take some time to get used to."

"Don't worry about it, I've had more than enough experience dealing with entitled rich boys." You wave your hand dismissively.

Wardlow chose to become a professional wrestler at a young age. You, on the other hand, opted to take up a career in high-end interior design and photography. You've been all around the world designing homes and offices for the elites of the world so it's fair to say that you've dealt with plenty of entitled young rich boys that always get what they want.

You finally make it to the hotel after about a half an hour's drive and get checked in. Wardlow helps take your bag up to the room since he's a nice big brother and you're staying on the same floor anyways.

"Thanks, Mike." You thank your brother for carrying your bags as you slide your keycard in the door and open it up.

"No problem, shorty." Wardlow teases you with his nickname from when you were kids.

Wardlow got all the height genes from your father and is an impressive 6'2. You, on the other hand, got your mother's height and stand at about 5'2. Ever since you were kids Wardlow has teased you about your height. Not that you didn't get him back for it every chance you got.

"Wardlow, that you?" You are only in your room for a second when someone taps on the frame of the door. "Who's this?'" You turn around to see Max standing in the doorway eyeing you up with a grin.

"Max, this is Y/N. My sister?" Wardlow reminds Max that he told him about you coming to visit for a few days.

"Oh right." Max nods. "Well, it's safe to say that you two look nothing alike." Max steps into the room casually and walks over to you. "She got all the good genes." He winks at you.