Ricochet

Today is the day! You're finally medically cleared to compete in the ring again after an almost six-month absence after you suffered a nasty bicep injury. After surgery and some intense physical therapy though, your back at 100% and cant wait to get back t doing what you love.

"Ceddy!" The first place you go when you arrive at the performance center is to find your best friend in the world and say hello.

"Y/N!" Cedric meets your eyes as you head his way with a larger than life smile on your face. "Have you been cleared for action already?" He asks as he engulfs you in a tight hug.

"Yep, got the 'okay' from the doc on Friday." You happily announce.

Cedric still holds you in his life-sucking hug so you can currently see behind him. You flash a grin at Ricochet who happens to be standing a few feet away, he waves back at you with a thumbs up.

"Ricochet, how have you been?" You pry yourself out of Cedrics grip and walk over to his current partner in crime.

"I've been good." Ricochet greets you with a small side hug. "Congrats on coming back so fast." He pats you on the back lightly before he lets go.

"Thanks, and man am I ready!" You grin.

Now that you've caught up with your bestie and his buddy you part ways with them for the time being and make your way down to the ladies locker room so you can say hello to your other friends and deposit your gym bag.

"Y/N!" As soon as you close the locker room door a farmilular voice sounds more than a little pleased to see you.

"Bianca! I heard that you were working RAW now." You drop your bag to the floor as Biance Belair walks over for a hug.

The two of you have been close friends for a few years now, both of you joined NXT at the same time and hit it off right away.

"You know it girl! I'm so glad you're back. How's your bicep?" Biance looks down at your arm.

"It's all good." You assure her. "Anyways, we've got some major catching up to do."

"Oh yeah we do!" Biance agree's with you.

You both sit down and Bianca gives you the lowdown on what you've missed while you were out on injury. You soak up all the info and juicy gossip she has to offer.

"And I assume that you know that your ex is a champion now." Bianca refers to Drew Mcintyre.

"Oh I know." You nod your head. "Championship or not, it's not gonna change anything Bianca." You shake your head. "I'm SO ready to move on from him."

"Good for you girl!" Bianca is happy to hype you up. "Anyone in particular you got in mind?" She asks you curiously.

"Maybe." You tease her.

"Oooh." Bianca grins. "Details?" She urges you.

"I've got a match to get to, but maybe later." You cut the conversation short since it's about time for you to head out to the ring.

"Oh that's dirty, Y/N." Bianca complains with a laugh.

You laugh with her and head down to the ring, you've got a match against Liv Morgan for your return to the ring. 

You head down to the ring and share a quiet exchange with Liv before the bell rings and you get to work. You have a blast the whole time that you're in the ring, wrestling is your favorite thing in the world after all.

Liv is nice enough to let be easy and let you pick up a win on your first night back. The bell rings and the two of you shake hands with a grin then head backstage. On your way back through the curtain you run into Bobby Lashley with his entourage of Shelton Benjamin and MVP.