Jay White

"Ugh, why do I even bother with you!" Your face is red and your jaw is clenched as you throw your hands in the air at your so-called boyfriend.

"What in the hell did I do this time?" Juice shakes his head at you, perplexed as to what's got you so pissed off.

"You have got to be THE densest person I have ever met!" You shake your head as well. "You know what? I don't need this." You pick up your bag from the floor and storm off towards the door.

"Y/N, babe wait!" Juice calls after you. "We can work this out, just tell me what I did wrong."

"Shove it up your ass Robinson, up yours!" You shout your reply as you leave.

Juice comes to a halt at the door and decides to let you go, you just need to blow off some steam is what he tells himself. You always end up coming back, why would this be any different? Little does he know, someone is about to make sure that you don't go crawling back to him.

"Idiot." You mumble under your breath as you walk. "I can't believe that he actually forgot that it was my birthday." You shake your head.

You'd been waiting all day for Juice to surprise you with a gift, or say something about your special day. But no, not a peep from him the whole day. By now you've figured out that the reason for this is that the idiot genuinely doesnt know what today is.

"Y/N, hey happy birthday short stuff." You come to a stop when you run into your resident pain in the ass, aka Jay White.

"Oh, of course, YOU know it's my birthday!" You let out an annoyed groan.

"Well yeah." Jay looks at you confused. "Who forgot it was your birthday? And hey, wheres your party boy at?" Jay looks for Juice lingering behind you only to find him gone.

"Probably still in his locker room, being an airhead." You grit your teeth.

"I........damn, Robinson forgot that it was his own girlfriends birthday? Wow, some boyfriend you got N/N." Jay lets out a hearty laugh.

"Ex. He's my ex-boyfriend." You correct him with still gritted teeth.

"Oh, right on!" Jay cracks a grin. "And hey, good on you shorty. Robinsons an idiot anyway." Jay sees that you are just a little upset and stops laughing. "Where are you headed off to?" He asks you.

"Who knows." You shrug. "Back to the hotel I guess, I'm not actually a roster member, remember?" You remind Jay that the only reason you're always at shows is that you hang out and help Juice.

"Nonsense." Jay waves his hand and takes a step towards you, grabbing your bag off of your shoulder. "It'd be a crime to let the birthday girl spend her special day alone. Come on, tonight sugar, we party the right way."

Since he has your bag you're forced to follow behind Jay as he turns on his heel and heads towards the locker rooms. Jay has always been one to flirt with you, and you can't deny that he's charming, and maybe good looking.

"Boys!" You are still following behind him when Jay swings open his locker room with a grin. "Look who I picked up, the birthday girl! Fresh off her breakup with Robinson!" Jay steps to the side so the rest of the guys in the room can see you. "She deserves a kick-ass celebration tonight, so let's show the little lady a good time, lads."

You're still a little sulky from your day but the feeling soon fades, its hard to keep a brooding demeanor after all when there is a whole room full of guys making sure that you're the center of attention.

"I can't believe that dumbass Robinson didn't know it was your birthday." You're currently talking to Tama and Tanga off to the side of the room.

"Yeah, I mean we hardly ever talk and even I knew it was your birthday." Tanga agrees with his brother.