Chapter 2

Blade 'Doc'

"Fucking hell doc!" Niko says before taking a long drink of the whisky.

"Well Boss did say to be careful," I said to him shaking my head as I pull the bullet out of his arm, making Niko his in pain.

We were out of town on a run with Armored Beasts, while we were at one of the warehouses that we have our supplies at we got attacked by an unknown group of people. They never wore colours and we couldn't see any gang-related tattoos. As we were hiding behind cover Niko decided to be the brave one and move out of cover to attack them back but he got hit in the arm. The idiot.

"Yeah yeah," Niko says drinking more of the whisky. We were now sitting at the Armored Beasts compound since we didn't want to go to the local strip club because we were heading back to NJ tomorrow morning.

After I was done patching up Niko, I went off towards the bar to get myself a drink. I had demons of my own swimming around in my mind every day since I came from a family of drug users and abusers. When I was little I was introduced to the hard drugs by the age of 4 because that was when I witness my father using. We were living in a trailer pack and barely had money for food but my parents always had their next fixes.

It's crazy how time flies because by the time I was 10 I was stealing food to eat and clothes to wear. I was the laughing stock of my school, known as the poor boy that couldn't afford anything and that was true. By the time I was 15 years old, I had been arrested for stealing a car and that was when I met Alessandro who was sitting in lock-up. Alessandro is the prez of my MC the Devil Riders.

After we spent hours in lock-up together, he wanted me to join his MC which I happily accepted so I prospected till I was a full-patch member. 10 years later I am the clubs doctor, I wanted to become something and that's what I did. I grew up with these boys they are my brothers and I would jump in front of a bullet for them just like they would do the same thing.

As I take a sip of my beer I turn to see a few Armored Beasts walking in, one that goes by Bull happen to be cleaning the blood he had on his face. "Stupid fucking bitch" I hear him whisper to himself as he walks over to his own club doctor.

"Damn boy! What the hell happened to you" Tor, Armoured Beasts prez asks him.

"Stupid slut punched me in the face," Bull says a few seconds later the whole clubhouse was laughing at him. "Asked her for a private dance" he went on to say, I shook my head takin another sip of my beer. "But damn she had the nicest tits apart from the scars on them and around her body. That made me tense up thinking of someone who had something like that but she left... 3 and a half years ago she left without saying goodbye.. without telling one she had left and not telling anyone where she was going.

I was hurt that she left the way she did, I had grown feelings for her but I couldn't act on them...

I sighed turning away from Bull and the others as I stare down at the now empty bottle on the bar, I felt Niko looking at me when he heard Bull explain the scars etc..

"You think it's her man?" I hear Niko ask me, but I shake my head no with a shrug.

"Have no idea bro.." I nod to the girl behind the bar after she places another fresh beer in front of me.

"She hasn't spoken to anymore except her ma, the girls are going crazy with her man. It's been over 3 years now.." He says shaking his own head.

That was when I just stayed quiet, I knew there was nothing to could do to bring her back to NJ with me. She was the one that left.. after I finished my beer I pat Niko on the back getting up and walking away grabbing one of the girls that was hanging around for the night.

But my mind kept going back to that one girl.

That one beautiful girl I would have called mine.

The beautiful Maria D'Amore.

----------

Enjoy!!