Chapter 15

Blade 'Doc'

"Get your ass up Doc, I need your help man." I heard Niko banging on my door when I opened it all he had said was Maria's name and I was rushing out of the clubhouse with my cut on my back and my handgun in the back of my pants climbing onto my bike as I rode after Niko along with Digger.

As we pulled up to the address that Bella has given Niko I noticed it was the nightclub that was known for drug dealers to hang out in pulling girls in with their charm and getting the girl to overdose with whatever drug they are supplying.

Niko goes straight to Bella who was standing on the sidewalk, I walk past them as I made my way into the nightclub as Digger follows after me. The place was crowd, people were dancing or drinking at the bar so it was hard to find Maria and Lucy around the place.

As we walked through the crowd I couldn't spot them anywhere till I see Digger heading towards the back door of the club. When we stepped outside I could see Maria and Lucy leaning against the wall but as we walked over Maria took one look at me and turned to her right side before she started to throw up.

"Fuck" I mumbled as I rushed over to her catching her before she fell over moving her hair out of the way before she threw up in it. I heard Digger answer his phone knowing it was Niko asking where were.

"W-why are you here?" I heard Maria ask in a whisper as she wiped her mouth before she pushes me away from her as she backs away from me.

"I am trying to help you, Maria," I said as I take a step closer to her.

She laughs shaking her head no "why would you help a junkie like me" she continues to laugh like she's crazy.

"Your not.."

"Like fuck I am," she said with anger.

"Maria..." I heard Niko walks up behind me, but I kept my eyes on Maria who was staring at me.

"You couldn't give a rats ass about me Blade!" Maria says ignoring Niko and everyone else who stood behind me.

"What do you mean I don't care about you? Who's the one that decided to pack her shit and leave without saying a fucking word?" I yelled back, it took everything to not say that but it slipped out before I could stop it. My fists clenched together as I took a deep breath and let it go.

"Fuck you Blade!" she says pushing me back but I grab her wrists as she fights against me, I pulled her closer to my body looking into her eyes. You tell she took something, her eyes were blood shot.

"Your fucking high," I said through my teeth.

"Of course I am" she laughs like a crazy person "it's great till I thought about you. Have you tried being high Blade?" She smirks tilting her head looking up at me. "It's amazing how the rush just takes over your body. Makes you forget everything that has happened to you" I knew she was talking about as she said the words. She wanted to forget what happen to her.

"I get high all the fucking time!" She pulls away from me "look at me! I am not the same person anymore! So who cares if I get high?"

"I care.. you know god damn right I fucking care! Your whole family care about you Maria" I said stepping closer to her as she backed away from me.

She shakes her head no she goes to walk past me but I grab her arm. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going inside and I'm going to enjoy the rest of my night, maybe even let someone take me home that is not you"

"Like hell you are. You are I am taking you home so you can sleep off whatever you took"

"I don't think so buddy" she says before I bend down and lift her over my shoulder. She screams as she hits my back with her fists. "Calm down" I smack her ass before looking at Niko who was standing there with an raised eyebrow.

As we all went to our bikes Maria was yelling at me to put her down. "Stupid ass biker, put me down! I fucking hate you Blade!"

All the way home she was like this, I took her to the clubhouse because I wasn't sure how her mother would of like it if she daughter came home drunk and high. Plus we didn't know what she took so we didn't know how she was going to be.

Tonight was gonna be a long night because once I took her to my room she ran for the bathroom and started to throw up again.

——————————
Enjoy!