B2/C4

Nikolaos 'Niko'

I look over the yard from the garage sitting up on one of the benches I was taking a break from working on Digger's bike since he had asked me to work on while he was inside prison. While I was eating an apple I couldn't help but look where Bella was sitting watching the kids.

She had her head in her hands after she hanged up the phone, she must have been crying because when she looked up she was wiping her face.

"Oi Reaper" I yelled out since he was underneath a car that was brought in, he grunted in response.

"What's up with Bella man?" I asked which made him roll out from underneath the car.

"Why?" Was all he asked looking over at me.

"It looks like she's crying" I nodded to where she was, which made me get up and look over. Bella was like a sister to Reaper, ever since she came here looking for him he was the protective brother. I've heard the story that her real brother was overseas while they were fighting for our country. Reaper came back but her brother didn't, he blamed himself every day till Bella came along and told him it wasn't his fault.

I knew what it was like being overprotective, I was like that with the girls, my cousins but they were more like sisters to me than anything.

"Shit... shit.," he mumbled to himself as he throws the tool back in the box before wiping his hands and walking off towards Bella, I jump off the bench throwing away the apple core in the bin as I follow after Reaper.

"What's wrong Bella," Reaper asks as soon as he got to her, she jumped at his voice as she turned around to face us you could tell she had been crying.

"What.. n-nothing is wrong," she says shaking her head.

"Don't bullshit Bella?" he says once he takes a seat next to her.

"Kevin is back and he wants us back with him" was all she said before Reaper started to shake his head no.

"Your not going back with him" he says getting up to pace in front of her "You know what he will do to you if you go back"

"Yes Xavier I will what will happen, I was the one who had brusies all over me when I came here looking for you. His already been to mum and dad's, she just called me to tell me but he doesnt know I am here... yet."

"You and Brax are on lockdown"

"Xav, I have work and Brax has school you cant just put me on lock down because my ex is in town, then he will know I ran again" she says standing up in front of Reaper, he growls turning away to walk off. "Where are you going?!" she yells but he didnt say anything she shakes her head then looks over at me.

"His right though from what I saw when you first got here then you are not leaving the compound. I'll talk to Reaper and sort something out okay?" I said before giving her a kiss on the forehead, she nods her head before I walk away to follow Reaper who was getting on his bike.

"Reaper, brother. Hold on a minute. Where are you going?" I asked once I was at his side.

"I am going to kill him." was all he said before putting on his helmet.

"No brother you need to calm down, let me talk to pops about all of this. You dont know what he is up to, so going after him right now you will get caught and what is Stella going to think if your locked up. She could go into labour in any minute and finding out that your in lockup with just stress her out. Go home to Stella man, you need to calm down." I said squeezing his shoulder, making him sigh he nods his head.

I step away from him before he takes off I call out to Enzo telling him to follow Reaper and make sure he was heading home to Stella.

I looked over to Bella once more and saw that she was already looking over this way, I give her a smile and a wink before I turned to walk inside the clubhouse. I walk over to the office to see that it was open with my father standing next to my mum was sitting in his chair while looking over something.

"Hey baby" My mother gives me a smile as my father gives me a nods.

"What's up son" he asks as I stepped into the office closing the door behind me.

"Did any of you know that Bella's ex is in town?" I asked my dad shook his head no but my mother looked guilty. "Ma?"

"Yes I knew that's why I went to get Brax from his granparents. She was working at the diner, closing shift when he walked in. We dont know what he did but he shook her, shes scared." she says leaning back in the chair.

"What do you mean 'we'" My dad asks as he looks down at her.

"Harry the cook at the diner called Maria, Maria is saw what she was like. Bella was pretty much having a panic attack right after her ex left."

"Shit" I say as I run a hand over my face. "She just told Reaper and his about to blow, he was about to go looking for blood. I told him to go home to Stella to calm down" my father gives me a nod as my mother sighs.

"She always goes to him if she has problems but I know why she didnt with this. She knew he would be looking for him" My mother says.

"I will ask Cliff if he can found some informatin about this guy" my father says before giving my mum a kiss and walking out the door.

-----------------------------------------

Enjoy!