B3/C12

Lucy

The next day after I had some sleep I got out of bed putting on my pants before I looked over at Jordan who was still sleeping. I bit my lip as I shook my head heading out of the door closing it softly behind me. It was still early so I knew if I left now no one would see me till I got to the main room I saw Alessandro sitting at the bar drinking a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. He must have heard me because he turned to look my way. I swallowed hard as I limped towards the clubhouse doors.

"I don't blame you, sweetheart." He says making me immediately stop walking but I never looked at him. "You never did me wrong, you will always be welcome." I looked over my shoulder I knew he could see the tears in my eyes as he gave me a nod I returned it and limped out of the clubhouse towards my car.

That was a few weeks ago.

I couldn't face him.

Not after I left like that.

Over the past few weeks, I made sure I was at the shop every day, I even opened the doors over the weekends to keep myself busy. Every time I was alone I barely slept, all I kept thinking about was I was now alone.

I kept my head down tattooing the customers that walked through my door, I was in the middle of tattooing a girl about my age. Over the past month, she had been in a few times so we had gotten closer. She was a pretty cool chick only just moved here with her family, she had told me that she was a gypsy so she travelled a lot with her family.

"You seem down today what's up boo?" Moana asks as I lift my head up as I place the tattoo machine down, sighing as I shook my head wiping down Moana's leg.

"Nothing.. just thinking" I said as I pull off my gloves and wrap up her latest tattoo.

"About your ma?"

"Yeah among other things"

"You know it will get better over time, it might take a while but you will get there." She says giving me a soft smile while squeezing my hand till we heard a commotion out near the front desk.

"LUCY!" I heard my name as I rushed out of the room and saw Frankie holding Alice in her arms. "I-I couldn't stop him..." she says looking up at me tears running down her cheeks with blood all over her as I look at Alice to see it was her blood.

"Oh my god..." I kneeled down pressing on her wound "What happen?" I asked as Moana called for an ambulance.

"I was walking in just before some guy came running out, I saw Alice holding her stomach before she fell I caught her. I-I couldn't stop him... I'm so sorry" Frankie cries as she looks down at Alice who looked so pale.

"Ambulance is on its way" Moana says before grabbing a few towels that were on the shelves, I grabbed them as I pressed them against Alice' wound making her grunt in pain.

It seem forever before the paramedics came to took Alice to the hospital, I went with her before I was told to sit in the waiting room. I sat there waiting for any information they had on Alice but it seemed like nobody wanted to tell me anything. Moana gave me a bag of some clothes to change into since I was covered in Alice' blood.

I couldn't catch a break..

I wiped the tears away when I saw that Frankie was done talking to the police officer as she walked over "Ms Schmidt? May we have a few words with you?" The police officer asks as I nod my head giving Frankie's hand a squeeze before standing up.

As I was answering their questions about what had happened I didn't realise that Maria and Bella walked into the hospital.

"Do you think this is related to the motorcycle gang you hang out with?" The lady officer asks as I snap my eyes to hers as I glare.

"A woman got fucking stabbed about an hour ago and your worried about who I fucking hang out with?"

"Ms Schmidt please do not swear at us we are only trying to find out who did this." She says.

"It's a motorcycle club and no they had no relations to this" I said as I glare at her, she nods her head before telling me she will be in touch. As she left I run my hands through my hair as I turned to see my friends standing there.  They pulled me into a hug before I introduced them to Frankie and Moana.

Now all we had to do was wait...
———————
Enjoy!