Chapter 25

Maria

"I don't care your not going anywhere near them Ángela" Clayton was yelling Ángela as we sat around the clubhouse.

Ángela throws her hands up into the air "Clayton do you understand that their enforcer walked straight into Maria's hospital room and craved her up like a piece of meat? She is my family, my blood and I am not going to stand here and do nothing!"

"Ángela do not make me lock you in our bedroom, you are not going" he growls as he gets in her face.

"Kinky babe but I am not in the mood" she smirks patting his cheek. "But I am going and that is final" she turns on her heels grabbing her purse off the bar and walks towards the clubhouse doors.

Everyone had gone back to whatever they were doing before Clayton and Ángela started to yell at each other.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" Clayton yells out to her but she stopped at the doors and yells back.

"Where do you think I'm fucking going" before she walks out the doors, he rushes after her. I roll my eyes shaking my head, I stood up to follow after them but I was stopped by Blade stepping in front of me.

"Your staying here, so sit your ass down" he says crossing his arms over his chest, I look up at him raising an eyebrow.

"Your going to let us figure this shit out, your going to get hurt again or they are going to notice who you are"

"I don't care Blade" I shake my head sighing as I moved past him, but he grabs my arm turning me around lifting me over his shoulder as I scream for him to put me down while banging my fists on his back as he walks towards the bedrooms of the clubhouse.

"What the hell do you think your doing!?" I yell at him as he places me down on my feet as he stands at his bedroom door that he just closed.

"Your going to listen to me Maria. I do not want you going to the Sons of Chaos clubhouse, you will get yourself hurt." He growls as I narrow my eyes up at him.

"You can not tell me what to do Blade"

"Wanna bet?" He says getting close as possible to my face, I see something flash through his eyes making me swallow hard I back away running a hand through my hair as I start to pace up and down.

"I don't think I could handle it if you got hurt again.. see you in that hospital a few weeks ago, it came all rushing back" he says staring at the floor as he leans against the door. "I don't think I could ever go through seeing that... you looked so broken like the life was ripped away from you. You being handcuffed to that bed. Your eyes weren't shining anymore.. but now when I look into them I see a fighter.. I see the girl I had fallen for all those years ago.." he says making me stop pacing in front of him.

"What.." I say breathless.

He looks over to me pushing himself off the door walking over to me his hand softly grabbed my chin lifting it up to look at him. His thumb rubbed over my lower lip as his other hand grabs my hip pulling me closer to him. "You are beautiful from the moment I laid eyes on you, even when we were younger." He says.

I shook my head no "I'm not beautiful Blade, I have to many scars my body is ruined." I bit my lip.

"It's not ruined baby, you have been through a lot but I wouldn't change a thing about your body." He says leaning his forehead against mine as his hand went around the back of my neck and pulled me closer before smashing his lips against mine. At first I didn't know what was happening but then I snaked my arms around his neck kissing him back.

The kiss was hard and passionate none of this nice soft shit. Oh no. He took control, he guided us to where we were going. I was back up against the wall as he dips down grabbing the back of my thighs and lifting me into the air, my legs immediately went around his waist as I held onto him. Not once did we break the heated kiss.

I pushed off his cut which landed on the floor, then his shirt but when that came off I had to bite my lip as I ran my hands up and down. "All yours" he whispers to me and I couldn't help but give a little whimper which turned him into beast mode the next thing I knew was all our clothing was all over the floor and we were lying in bed.

——————
Enjoy!