B5/C20

Shadow

"I'm trying not to love you Braxton for 2 and a half years I've been trying.. I've kept myself busy to the point where I would only sleep if I pushed myself to be exhausted. All these years your words ran through my mind every day.. it's my fault that you were in jail and I was just some whore for you to use" I cried in front of him I stepped back every time he took a step forward.

"No baby.. I only said those things because it broke my heart watching you see me in there. I hated being in there because I wanted to be with you, I wanted to see you achieve things but I wouldn't change how I acted the day I punched that fucker. He laid his hands on my girl and he needed to be taught not to touch what was mine."

I looked at him as he looked at me, my chest was raising up and down fast as he got closer. There was something in his eyes that turned my insides to jello. The woman in the club always told me that they had fallen for their man because he held something in his eyes, it was like the devil had possessed them and it was like we were drawn to them because of his beauty. People always said that Lucifer was God's beloved son.

I was backed up against my bedroom door, he reaches up to stoke my cheek. "Your mine Bub" he says as I close my eyes leaning into touch. "You've always been mine" he leans his forehead against mine.

I grab a hold of his leather kutte "I can't keep going with this back and forth stuff Brax." I say sighing as I pull away from him. "I have a life here now, I have another year of school to finish I can't just leave to come back now that your out of prison.."

"I'm not asking for you to drop anything Shadow. Remember I was the one who told you to do this so you could become the professional dancer, so you could open your own studio. Baby I want you to finish school" He says pulling me back so my back was against his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"God I've missed you like crazy" he mumbles against my skin on my neck making me tilt my head to the side. "I've missed your soft skin against mine" he rubs my bare stomach. "I've missed your whimpers and moans" he kisses my neck softly pulling my harder against his body. "But most of all I missed your soft lips against mine" he says tilting my head to face his as he kisses my lips with so much passion.

****

"I bet you missed that too" I smirked as I lay on my stomach popped up on my elbows as he lays on his back with just the sheet over his waist. He leans on his own elbow lightly running his fingers up and down my bare back.

"Oh baby I missed everything of you, even your sassiness" he says softly biting my shoulder, making me roll my eyes.

I reach over running my finger lightly over a few scars Braxton had on his body that were not there before he went to prison. "How many do you have?" I asked him.

"5, some inmates didn't like it that a Devil Rider was in there"

I knew there was more to it but I didn't push him as I looked over the scars it brought tears to my eyes as I continued to run my finger over them. I was tracing over the one that was near his heart, when I looked at him he was already looking at me.

"Y-you could of died.." my tears fell when I said the words, he wipes the tears away pulling me to his chest as I lay my hair on him.

"I tried to be as careful as I could but they will get to you some how. When I was lying in that hospital I thought of you, what would of happened if I didn't go to jail." He says running his fingers through my hair.

"I love you Bub, I always have and I always will" he kisses my forehead.

"I love you to Brax"

———————————
Enjoy!