B4/C9

Rider

"Daddy, can we get ice cream after school please?" Shadow asks as she sits in the back seat of my truck. When I don't have anything on in the morning to do with the club I normally take Shadow to school.

"If I am able to pick you up we can"  I smile at her through the rearview mirror when I see her smile it makes my day so much better. When I parked the car I helped Shadow put her backpack on before she grabs my hand and walks into school together.

"I love you daddy" Shadow tells me when I kneel down to give her a hug and a kiss.

"I love you too baby girl, be good okay," I said as she smiles nodding her head before running off towards her friends.

Third Person Pov

It was lunchtime at the local school that Shadow and Braxton went to but since Shadow was a few years younger than Braxton she had to play with her own friends. After she ate her lunch she went off to play on the play equipment half way through lunch she needed to go to the bathroom. After she came back outside someone wrapped their arms around her tiny body and a cloth over her mouth.

Nobody noticed anything till her teacher called out her name in class for roll check. "Has anyone seen Shadow?" Her teacher asked Shadow's classmates but everyone shook their heads.

It took a whole hour to search the school and found nothing till they called Shadow's father Rider. It was the phone called they changed his good day into a bad one.

Rider

"What do you mean she is missing?" I yelled into the phone making all the guys in the main room of the clubhouse stop since the girls were out today.

The principal on the other end told me to calm down and that they looked everywhere for Shadow but she wasn't on school property anymore. I couldn't believe it.

"I'll be there as soon as possible" Rider said before turning to Alessandro the president of the Devil Riders. "They said Shadow is missing and that they can't find her" I said as I run a hand over my face.

"Take Cliff so he can get into their cameras. We will find her brother" Alessandro says as I nodded my head Cliff was already had his laptop bag following after me towards our bikes.

As soon as we got there we rushed to the school's office, the principal walked out of his office to greet me but I wasn't in the mood. Cliff got to work asking the front desk lady to have a look at their cameras.

Not even 5 minutes later Cliff called me over as I stood behind him over looking his shoulder at the screen I watched my little girl being taken by somebody. When I looked closer I noticed a tattoo the same tattoo that one of the guys that took me a few weeks ago. A Chinese dragon.

"Print it" I said as Cliff nodded his head, tapping at his laptop he also saved the video to show the rest of the club. I was pissed off I didn't even say a word to the principal as I walked past him to head to the parking lot to my bike.

Even though I watched the video once it kept replying over and over again in my mind. Watching her struggle against the guy and then fall unconscious, I could see terror in her little eyes.

I walked into the clubhouse with Cliff following behind before I walked into church Alessandro already had the guys in there ready and I was grateful because I wanted to get out there looking for her.

"What did you find?" Alessandro asks Cliff brought up the same video he showed me and showed it to the rest of the guys I couldn't watch it again.

"It was the same guys that took me and Digger! I want them and I want them dead" I yell throughout the room., Alessandro nods his head.

"Cliff get information on these guys since we already know that they are working for that bustard Garcia" Alessandro says as I run a hand down my face. I had to hold back my tears it broke my heart knowing my little girl has been kidnapped by the same people who kidnapped me and Digger. I didn't want to think about what they would do to her but that's all I kept thinking about.

As the rest of the guys tried to find anything else about this group I just sat there staring at the table. There wasn't much I could do since I was the road captain I only mapped out where we would go and how to go about things. Before I knew it my tears had finally escaped.

Third Person Pov

Shadow was scared. She had never been this scared in her life before. All she wanted was to be with her dad and the rest of her family. She missed everyone, she even missed Braxton.

As soon as Shadow awoke she found herself in a room lying on a dirty mattress. When she looked around she saw someone else in the opposite corner lying on another mattress. When she was able to see properly without black dots in her vision she saw that it was another girl, much older than her.

As the other girl slept Shadow wrapped her arms around herself to keep warm from the freezing cold stone wall and floor.

She cried silently wanting to be home with her father, wanting his hugs and his love. She wanted to be home with her family. It was late into the night early morning when she fell asleep shivering thinking about her family wondering if she would ever see them again.

——————————
Enjoy!