B2/C15

Bella

As I got off the back of Nikoloas' bike I look led around we were in the middle of no where, I looked to Niko as he held out his hand for me. When I took it we made our way into the warehouse were they kept Kevin. I didn't know how bad they had beaten him but I knew it was bad because I had seen Xavier's knuckles.

"Are you sure about this?" Niko asks I nod my head as we walk over to another door. When he opens it he lets me go inside first and when I do I see Xavier, Boss, Clayton standing around but when I look behind them I see Kevin tied to the metal chair.

Bruised and bloody he sat there, barely able to keep his right eye open. "Ahh beauty I've missed you. You should of came with us, I could give you way more than these biker trash." He chuckles to himself.

I rolled my eyes because I knew it wasn't true, if I went with him I'd be looking like he is right now.

If I look back that was me I was beaten nearly everyday, I was broken when I came to the Devil Riders. I was lost but out of it all I have my son who kept me going, I had to do everything for him.

"The only trash I see is tied to the chair in front of me" I said.

"Your just a whore, you have probably slept with all these probably more" Kevin says but it's lands another hit from Xavier was had walked over to him.

"I'd watch what you say Kevin, these guys know where they could hide your body where no one will ever find it." I said smirking at him as he groans in pain from the punch.

"You will never be able to get rid of me" He says hanging his head as blood dripped onto himself but I just shake my head.

"Your just pathetic"

"Oh baby I am way more than that to you" He says lifting his head smirking at me. "You won't be able to kill me baby you don't have it in you to do anything. You were nothing but a shy teenage girl when I met you, don't you remember beauty?" He chuckles. "Little Miss Bella was the last virgin of the school till I came along"

I walked up to him and punched him in the face, it hurt but it felt good so I continued to punch him while screaming till my knuckles had ripped skin and bleeding. I had tears running down my cheeks before I could land another punch on his Niko had me by waist pulling me away but I didn't want to stop. I struggled in his arms to let me go but it was no use he was a lot stronger than me.

I could hear Kevin laugh behind me but I couldn't take it anymore so I reached behind Niko to pull out his gun turning around to look at Kevin as he looked up at me. In a split second before he was about to open his mouth to say something else I aimed the weapon at him and pulled the trigger. I pulled the trigger till there was no bullets left, 10 rounds, 10 bullets holes were lodged into his body as he sat there hanging his head.

I handed Niko his weapon before turning to walk out the door. Once I got to the bikes I ran my hands through my hair, grabbing it then letting it go I repeated it many times before I finally let go and looked down at my hands.

They were bruised and bloody, skin ripped and all but it felt good. It felt amazing not having to deal with him anymore. I was finally free and didn't have to hide anymore, my parents didn't have to watch over their backs anymore. I was finally happy I started to smile no I started to laugh like I was crazy.

"Bella?" I turned around to see Niko standing there. "Are you okay?" Looking at me confused.

"Am I okay? Am I okay!? I just killed my ex boyfriend... my abuser.. I am great" I laughed once again "I don't have to be terrified anymore, I don't have to look over my shoulder because of him anymore" I said as I walked over to Niko "thank you. Thank you for bringing me here and letting me do this"

"Your welcome" he says but I lean up before he could say anything else and kissed him. I gave it my all wrapping my arms around his neck and he lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

As I pulled away I lean my forehead on his "take me home" and with that he places me on the bike and rides towards my house that I hadn't step foot in for over 2 months.

———————
Enjoy!!

Please leave any feedback!
Vote and comment
I really appreciate it!