B5/C23

Shadow

It had been two months since I last saw Braxton he had been busy with the club and I had been busy with school and racing. That day that Kit came to 'warn' me I didn't give him anything but I did have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something was going to happen. I just wasn't sure what yet...

I woke up with Ashley banging on my bedroom yelling at me to get up. When I looked at the clock it was 3 am so I told her to go away but she barged into my room. "Get up Aaron just called it's about the garage! Quick get dressed!"

I quickly got up pulling on my hoodie, sweatpants and shoes as we both ran out the door, I drove as fast as I could to the garage and when we got there the police and fire trucks were already there trying to put the fire out.

"Oh my..Aaron" Ashley called out as soon as we got out of the car all I could do was stare at the horror in front of me. There was nothing left of the garage it had burnt down.

My legs gave out but Aaron wrapped his arms around me "h-how?"

"I checked the video cameras and I saw some guys from Kit's crew had broken in and torched the place," Aaron says I wiped away the tears.

"Everything is gone.." Ashley says once the firefighters were done by 6 am and answering the questions that police wanted answers for. Once everyone left I remain there just looking at the black rumble that still had smoke coming from it.

I grabbed onto Ashley when I felt a the most horrible pain in my stomach "oh god Shadow you're bleeding" she says I looked down at my pants and saw blood, I looked back up at her and I was scared. What was happening to me..

"I'm taking you to the hospital" she says as she helps me into the car.

***

I was lying in the hospital bed waiting for the tests to come back it had been hours since Ashley had brought me in here. Once the doctor walked in I grabbed her hand it was nerve racking not knowing what was wrong with me.

"Ms Locklear, the tests came back. It seems that you are 8 weeks pregnant" the doctor says.

"But what's with all the blood?" Ashley asked.

"When we checked using the ultrasound we could not hear the fetus' heart beat I'm sorry Ms Locklear but you had a miscarried"

Pregnant

Baby

Not heart beat

Miscarried

They were all running through my head, I was pregnant but I lost it. I felt so sick. I was in shock I didn't know what to do I was so scared. I didn't even realise that I was pregnant till now what was I going to do..

I was looking down at my hands, Ashley had kept her hand in mine the whole time and I was grateful that she was here with me.

"Did you know?" She asked me when the doctor left but I just shook my head no "Braxton's?" I looked at her and my tears conform it.

What was I going to tell Brax..?

Ashley stood up from her seat and sat on the bed next to me as she wraps her arms around me I cry silently. I always wanted a family, a little girl or a little boy running around.

"Do you want me to call your mum and dad?" Ashley asked after a while but I shook my head no, I didn't want to tell anyone just yet, was that selfish of me?

A nurse came into with forms to fill out so I could go home and once I did we got outta there. When we got home I headed to bed after everything that has happened it all came rushing through me. So I got into bed and cried, it broke my heart more then ever.

But I needed to head home to tell my parents what's happened I couldn't do it over the phone, and the one person I wanted to tell I wasn't sure how he would take it..

How would Braxton take that he was going to be a father but not anymore?....

——————————

Enjoy!

A little short but wanted to get something out for you all!

Gina 💋