B4/C17

🌹Epilogue🌹

"Hurry up we're going to be late!" Moana yells out making sure she had everything in the car before Shadow rush out of the house, smiling as she gets into the car Moana makes sure the house was locked up before she got into the truck.

"I can't believe it his 16th birthday" Shadow says holding her present for Braxton. "I hope he likes it" with a smile Moana reaches over to squeeze her hand.

"I'm sure he will baby"

When they got to the clubhouse it was full with people, music was playing while kids ran around play with each other. Shadow jumped out of the car before rushing inside as Moana got dishes of food out of the backseat. Once she got inside herself she laid the food out for everyone when Rider came over to planting a kiss on her lips.

"Hey baby. Got everything?" He asks her as she gives him a nod.

"Yep. You have a bag in the car ready for when you leave tomorrow" she says while wrapping her arms around his waist. Being over 6 foot tall he had to bend down to kiss Moana once again, it was his way of saying thanks.

Shadow looked everywhere for Braxton and when she did he was walking out of the room they had meetings in with his dad Niko. "Listen up everyone!" Niko called out for everyone to be quiet.

"We want to welcome a new member!" Everyone cheered as Niko placed the leather kutte on Braxton. He wasn't a full member yet just a prospect but he was still part of the club, Shadow was excited for him because this was what he wanted to follow his step father and become president of the Devil Riders one day, just like his stepfather had done a few years ago when Alessandro decided to step down from being the president of the club.

Shadow was about to go congratulate Braxton after everyone else did till a new sweet butt decided to cut in and drag him away towards the dorms. Watching her do that broke Shadow's heart because you see Shadow always had a little crush on Braxton but knew they could never be more then friends... best friends...

Sighing to herself she turned around placing the gift she had got Braxton leaving it on the table along with the rest and went over to sit with Leon.

The gift meant a lot to Shadow as she took her forever drawing it. It was of them smiling and laughing while lying on the grass.

It was a happy moment, a moment where she didn't want to forget so she made two copies one for herself and one for Braxton

As the day turned into night Shadow hardy saw Braxton and when she did he would be swept away by somebody else.

Sitting outside on the swing set looking up at the night sky she heard someone sit next to her on the swings, when she looked over she saw her father giving her a small smile. "What's wrong baby girl?" He asks.

But shaking her head she didn't want to make a hassle out of nothing. "Nothing dad I'm okay." She says.

"Hm I don't believe that" he says making her sigh but she shakes her head standing up giving her father a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't worry about it I'm okay, I'll see you in the morning before you leave" she says before he gives her a nod and she walks off. Once inside she walked towards the dorm rooms but when she got closer to hers Braxton walks out with the same sweet butt that took him away earlier.

When Braxton looked up he smiled at Shadow but she didn't smile back. "Hey where have you been?" He asks.

"Around.. I hope you had a good birthday" she says trying to not fake a smile.

"Yeah I did" he smiles wide while Shadow nods her head. "Hey is everything okay?"

"Ah.. yeah I'm just tired you know helping out with the kids. I'll see you in the morning" she says before rushing off into her room, she felt tears in her eyes before shaking her head pushing them away.

She would always be a friend... nothing more.

—————————I hope you all enjoyed book 4!

—————————
I hope you all enjoyed book 4!

Please vote and comment really appreciate it all!

Gina 💋