B5/C16

Shadow

I slammed my locker shut when I placed my books inside, it was the end of the day and all I wanted to do was go home. I turned to walk with the rest of the students I just got down the steps heading towards the car park when someone grabbed my hand when I looked to see who it was I smiled.

"Hey where have you been?" Tom asked pulling me into a hug.

"Sorry I've just been really busy" I hugged him back.

"I've been trying to contact you, I wanted to ask you if you'd want to go on a date with me"

He face lit up with joy but as soon I told him I wasn't available his smile fell, it turned angry and then my head swing to the side. I reached up wiping something that drips down when I looked at my hand I saw my own blood. I glared when I looked up at Tom. I could hear people gasping as they stopped to watch what happens next.

"You stupid bitch.." he started to say when he gets closer to me but he gets pulled back, Eva rushes over to me asking what happen but I couldn't say I kept my eyes on Braxton slamming his fist into Tom.

"Shit boo we have to stop him" Eva says and I quickly rushed over to pull Braxton off of Tom.

"Brax stop, your gonna kill him" I said when he finally stops glaring at a bloody Tom lying on the floor groaning in pain.

"You are to go no where near her again" Braxton says grabbing Tom's shirt "do you hear me?" Tom nods his head before he gets pushed to the floor Braxton grabs my hand pulling me towards his bike, I could see he was shaking in anger. So I just followed him and let him calm down himself, I wrapped my arms around his waist when we both got on his bike.

****

Braxton pulled up at my house and when I got off the bike he followed in after me, dad wasn't home only my mother but she would be in the office working. Once we were in my room I dropped my bag on the floor taking Braxton by the hand and pulled him into the bathroom. We didn't speak at once as he sat on the toilet seat I grabbed the first aid kit, grabbing out what I need I got to work on Braxton's hand.

He reached up and wiped the blood off my lip I looked at him closing my eyes when he stokes my cheek.

"You shouldn't of done that" I said opening my eyes looking at him.

"He hurt you Bub, there was no way I was going to let that happen"

"I know" I sighed.

"What happen between you too"

"He asked me out but I turned him down and got angry" I said as I packed the stuff away, but I get pulled back as his lips kiss mine.

We were interrupted by my mother knocking on my bedroom door, I walked out of the bathroom with Braxton behind me. She looks at us both before she turned to Braxton "there is police in the living asking for you" she says as I ran a hand over my face and sighed.

Braxton walked out of my room as we follow behind him "Mr Moretti, you are under arrest for the assault of Tom O'Brien" one of the officers says while the other places the handcuffs on him, they walked him out of the house but I ran over to him before he gets pushed into the car.

I pulled his head to mine and kissed his lips hard "I'll follow after you" I said before he nods his head and gets into the car, my mother was already on the phone to his father telling him what's happen as I rushed inside to get my car keys but my mother stops me.

"I'll drive, your too stressed" she says taking my keys before we get into the car.

By the time we got to the police station, Braxton's parents were already waiting while Braxton was taking back to be interrogated. I didn't realise I had tears running down my cheeks till Bella handed me some tissues.

"He'll be okay" she says, Niko greeted the clubs lawyer before he was rushed through the back where they took Braxton.

****

"I'm sorry guys but it looks like their going to be keeping him here, he has a court date in a few days but it doesn't look good.." the lawyer says sighing. "Tom O'Brien is Clare O'Brien's son"

Clare O'Brien the bitch that took me in for questioning a few weeks ago. So now they had Braxton and for what he did to Tom he was going to do time, as everyone was still listening to the lawyer I couldn't help but fall into the chair behind me. I held my head in my hands as I sobbed.

"Can we see him?" I heard Bella ask.

"I'm afraid no, their not letting anyone see him now" he says before saying goodbye to everyone, I looked up to see Tom walking out of the back with his mother I glared at him as he looked down like a dog he was.

—————————————
Enjoy!