B2/C5

Bella

My parents had Braxton for weekend as they went away to see my uncle on my dads side of family. So I was kid free for a few days so the girls wanted to go out for a little before Stella had the baby, but they didn't want to tell the guys which I was nervous about.

But once they got a few shots and beers into me I wasn't worried at all, we were all having a great time. Dancing and laughing. We didn't care what people thought of us.

I was up at the bar waiting to be served with Maria as Lucy and Ángela were on the dance floor holding their drinks and they danced around with each other. No one would of known we were a couple of young women with worried shit going on.

I looked at my phone to see I had heaps of missed calls from Niko and Reaper. I showed Maria and she rolled her eyes as we both giggled, Maria took my phone and started to call Niko.

"Bella!? Where the hell are you? Reaper is loosing his shit!" Niko says well more like yells through the phone.

"Nikolaos! Why are you blowing up on my home girl!?" Maria says as we both giggled.

"Oh for fuck sake are you girls drink!?"

"No way! We are totally cool and chilled!! We will be home sooooon" she says before hanging up but he calls back, we didn't answer it so went to see Lucy and Ángela.

After a while we got bored with the dancing so we decided to head to the clubhouse since they were having a party of their own, another charter had come to visit while they were passing through. I had paid for the taxi as we stumbled out of it, I was about to fall when Maria had caught me we were both laughing. I don't think we had stopped laughing all night.

Which made people look over to where we were walking through the gate of the compound. "Now the party can start!" Maria yells out, I shook my head as I walked over to bar with Lucy asking for a beer since the other two went off somewhere else.

Club whores were walking around with barely anything on or nothing at all, they all had great figures then I looked down at myself before Lucy nudge me shaking her head. "Don't even think about it girl, your better then them. Look at you, you are looking hot in that black tube dress and thigh high heel boots. Any guy here would fuck you and looking around the place no one has stopped looking at you" she giggles. "Plus you have a killer body after having Brax! I mean I'd fuck you"

"Girl She is so right! We all would!" Maria says gives me a smirk. I roll my eyes smiling as I shake my head.

"What the hell were you thinking Bella! " I heard Reaper yell as he found me.

"O oh.. we're in trouble!" Maria giggles as we see four men standing in front of us looking pissed off.

"You know better than this Ángela" Clayton tells her, making her roll her eyes.

"What can't we just let our hair down once in a while and go crazy or do I always have to be in boss mode. Fuck this shit" Ángela says turning around leaning over the bar and grabs two bottles of whiskey. "Ladies lets go" She says to us before Lucy links arms with me and walks off after Ángela. I couldn't help but look at Niko as we past them, I could see something in his eyes as he looked over my body.

As Ángela walks over to the table that had a few guys sitting at talking to Alessandro who was Ángela's and Maria's uncle. "Gentlemen, I will be taking this" she says as she grabs the bag of weed before walking off nodding towards one of the booths in the corner of the room.

We all took a seat as Maria starts to roll joints and we started to drink the whiskey. Maria lights the first joint as they handed it around when it got to me I shook my head no. I had never tried weed before so I didn't no what it was like.

"Oh come on, let go you need to relax." Maria says waving it in front of me.

"I've never tried it"

"Well tonight's the night you are going to weather you like it or not! So come on!" She puts it in my hand, as I look at it and then at the girls they all had grins on their faces.

I took a deep breath and let it go before I put the joint to my lips and breathed it all in, as I let it go I started to cough I was never a smoker. "That a girl!" Maria says as she takes it away from me. After a few minutes I could feel the high, it felt like I was on clouds and then the giggling started which made the others go too.

When I looked around the clubhouse people were playing pool, laughing, dancing to the music and having a great time. When I looked across the room I saw Niko looking over here at me I blushed when he caught me but that went away when one of the club whores sat in his lap and started to kiss him.

I didn't know what I felt since I had never felt like that before. Jealous maybe? I don't know. But who would want a single mother? I was just washed up... used.. no good.. I turned back to the girls as I grabbed the bottle of whiskey and drank the rest of the drink.

"Woah where's the fire?" Ángela asks, they looked around to see what happen.

I shook my head and told them "it was nothing"

I knew I was going to feel it the next morning but right now I didn't care..

———————
Enjoy!

Please comment and vote! I would like to hear feedback from you all.