B2/C13

Nikoloas 'Niko'

As we pull up to the west charters compound, we were greeted by the prez and VP as we shook hands and bro hugged each other my father got right down to business.

"Are they hurt?" He asks the president of the west charter.

"A few bumps and bruises their upstairs resting at the moment, we were able to get them with only a little trouble but I do have men following the ex around." Garry says and that was when his phone decided to ring when he answered it his face turned face happy to serious.

"We need to go, Kevin has packed the car and they are heading towards the high way." He says as we all rushed to our bikes and follow his lead.

It didn't take long for us to catch up to the car that Kevin was trying to escape in, I got closer to the car when I see Braxton turn his head to look behind him. His right side of his face was bruised from what I could see and that made me to the point my blood was boiling.

With Reaper beside me I knew he saw it to so he decided to do something restless and tried to run him off the road, but Kevin just did it right back. The west charter had rode past to sit in front of Kevin to slow him down. It didn't do much because Kevin was so restless it was scaring Braxton from what I could see in the back of the car he was crying.

As we tried to move amongst the traffic following after Kevin as he speeds off but he got to cocky with himself, he was driving past a few cars in the emergency line but they wouldn't let him into their lane in time so he smashed into a barrier. We all pulled up behind him we could see smoke starting to come out of the hood of the car, the front end all being smashed up. I got off my bike and ran towards the car I could see Brax was breathing but he must of hit his head on the seat in front because he was bleeding.

"Brax hold on man" I yell as I tried to open the door but it wouldn't move so I tried the other door and it open I quickly grabbed Braxton was moved away from the car.

He held onto me tightly as he cried into my neck as he kept telling me he wanted his mother. I looked over to see Reaper pulling Kevin out of the car punching him in the face a few times before dragging him towards one of the vans that pulls up.

"Your okay, your safe now and we will see your mum soon." I said as I rubbed his back.

****

It had been a roller coaster, we took Bella's parents back to their place all while they kept thanking us. Braxton was more excited it had been over a week since he had seen her while Kevin took him everywhere.

He had told me that he Kevin had hit him a few times all because he didn't want to talk to him and when he did talk he stuttered more than normal. The poor kid couldn't help it, it was just the way he was.

I knew Bella wouldn't change anything about him and nor would I.

When we got to our compound I could see Bella was the first one out of the clubhouse she was smiling so wide. Braxton had gotten out of the van when I pulled up, I had taken the van and one of the prospects took my bike. "M-mummy!" He yelled as he rushed over to her, I could see the tears flow down her face as she wrapped his arms around him lifting him into the air before they both went to the floor.

"God I've missed you" she says smiling before pulling him back into a hug.

"I-I m-missed you t-to." I let them have their moment while I walked into the clubhouse to grab a drink. Seeing her smile like that made my heart race and I was glad she was back now to her old self. Now all we had to deal with was Kevin who was sitting in one of our warehouses.

I knew Reaper wanted his blood on his hands but after he took Bella's parents and her son I wanted it to. I wanted for him to feel the pain that she went through while he beat her. She didn't deserve someone like that she should be loved and care for.

But she didn't deserve me either I slept with girls because I couldn't find the right one... even though I wanted it I just hadn't been looking.

—————
Enjoy!