B3/C5

Lucy

I had been at Jordan's tattoo for hours now and my hand was starting to hurt, so I had to stop for a bit and by the look on his face, Jordan needed a break too. "Alright you and I need a break," I said as I place the tattoo machine down taking off my gloves before throwing them away in the bin.

As I stood up I stretch out my limbs, tattooing can be stressful at times. It can put a lot of stress on your muscles, sometimes I do have to take a few days to recover from a weeks work.

As I roll my shoulders I walk over to my desk grabbing my water bottle to take a sip of water. "I'm proud of you baby girl" I heard Digger say behind me, I turn to face him giving him a smile.

"Thank you, you look good," I said as he smirks but I shook my head, I grabbed my phone when it started to ring but when I saw who it was I just threw it onto my desk sighing to myself.

My father somehow managed to get my phone number. great...

As I place my hair in a high ponytail I felt Digger move my head to the side "what the hell is this?" He asked and that's when I knew he saw the bruises that were felt by my father's hand.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it," I said as I try to move away.

"Like hell. What happen? How did you get this?"

"Just leave it Digger," I said moving away from him, I grab some new gloves and waited for him to take a seat.

"Why won't you tell me?" He says as he sits down.

"Because it's my business and not anyone else's"

"Why do you have to be so stubborn all the damn time?"

"Are we finishing this piece off or what?" I look at him as I pick up the tattoo machine, his eyes narrow at me but he finally nods his head, sighing to myself I dip the needle into the ink as I got to work on his chest.

After an hour of finishing off his piece, I pull off my gloves and throw them into bin that was when Alice knocks on the door. "You have someone asking for you," she says I give her a nod as I wrap up Digger's chest.

"You know how to look after it right?" I ask him as he raises his eyebrow.

"Of course I do," he says as I give him a nod before walking out of the room when I got to the front of the shop I saw a batch of teenagers standing around. "Fuck," I said as I walked over to Elliot. "How did you find me?" I asked him as he smirks at me.

"I asked around, not that hard to find you plus I wanted to come to see my step-sister," he says looking around.

"Hmm well you came you saw now leave," I said narrowing my eyes at him but he smirks and turns to sit next to his buddy's who were smirking away.

"Nah I think I'll just stay here" leaning back in the chair as they all chuckle, that's when I felt Digger walk up beside me.

"Everything alright here baby girl?" Digger asks as he looks over at Elliot but I give him a nod sighing to myself, I shook my head as I walked over to the desk. "Who are they?" he asks as he leans against the desk as Alice picked up the phone.

"Dead teenagers that's who" I mumble but he must have heard me because he raises his eyebrows. "The little shit who's in the middle is my step-brother," I say through my teeth as Elliot and his friends start to be loud making me hang my head turning my hands into fists.

Jordan 'Digger'

When I left Lucy at her shop it was like she was about to explode with the way those teenagers were acting, she had never mentioned that she had a stepbrother nor anything about her father. So I went over to Cliff who was having a beer while looking through his laptop as I sat next to him "What's up man?" he asks.

"Can you find me everything on Lucia Schmidt?" I asked as he gives me a nod before going back to his laptop.

After a few minutes, he brings up everything he can find on her. "So her mother is German and her father is Hispanic, she's 24, only child but her father remarried to a woman who had a son already. Hmm hang on her father's name sounds familiar," he says as I watch him type away at the laptop. "Ah shit. BOSS!" he yells out, I was confused as Alessandro walks out of his office.

"What's up Cliff?" Boss says as he walks over to us.

Cliff spins her laptop to show Boss what he had found about Lucy's father when I looked up at him I saw that he was reading what was found but his face went from calm to angry in the matter of seconds. "That fucking bustard" he growls.

"What is it?" I asked looking confused as fuck.

"A few years ago I had found out that Daniel Garcia's father was the one who had killed my mother but he had died, leaving everything to Daniel," Boss says "I was wondering when he would show his ugly face around here but now his part of the cartel and trying to ruin our businesses, taking our buyers," Boss says as he bangs his fist on the table.

Boss turns to face me "This is why Lucy is here? Trying to get intel on us? On the club?" he asks me as I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know boss"

"Find out and if so she's gone! You hear me?" Boss growls as I give him a nod. I couldn't believe this, Lucy's father was part of the cartel that was trying to ruin us. Did she know about this? Was he using her to get informant about the club? Was she using Maria too?

I was so pissed off I got up leaving Cliff by himself with his laptop and went to grab one of the club whores, taking her back to my room and try to forget about Lucy.

--------------------

Enjoy!