B4/C8

Moana

"He kissed you?!" Maria yells I had invited all the girls over for our own little meeting/ hang out day and I had just told them that Rider kissed me which happen more than a week ago. Ángela and Stella were in shock along with Maria but Bella and Lucy we're smiling wide.

"That tall handsome, Native American that barely speaks and mostly keeps to himself kissed you?" Maria asks once again as I nodded my head.

"Yeah" was all I got out till she started with more questions.

"What was it like? Was it slow? Was it fast? Did you have sex?"

"MARIA!" Ángela yells at her as the rest just giggle at her.

"What? I wanna know!" Maria turns to me with the biggest smile on her face. "So are you going to tell us what happened?"

"No, we didn't have sex Jesus Maria but the kiss? Well let's just say it was the best damn kiss of my life but I'm not saying anything else" I tell them and they all groan wanting to know. I smirked shaking my head remembering what had happened that night.

He looks down at me while I look up at him, I couldn't tell what he was thinking about his face was still. The next thing I knew was he placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer to slam his lips against mine. I had placed my hands on his chest grabbing onto his leather kutte to actually pull him closer as our lips moved in sync together. I was backed up and pushed up against the car door making a moan escape from my lips. His hands felt great against my bare skin since I was wearing a sports bra again but his hands felt like they were burning my skin but as soon as this kiss started to get more heated we heard a loud bang which meant that someone had walked into the warehouse. Rider stepped away from me when we heard footsteps echoing throughout the place so he placed his hand on his gun which was tucked into the back of his jeans.

Breathing heavily I looked behind me over the car that I was pushed against to see Lizzie walking through as soon as she saw us she smirked "sorry to interrupt" she giggles as she continues to walk towards the dorm rooms that I had here.

As soon as she was out of sight Rider turned to look down at me. "I should go," he says in a husky voice I bit my lip as I nodded my head.

"Moana!" I snapped out of my daydream when I heard the girls yelling my name, each of them had a smirk on their face.

"What?"

"You were daydreaming girl," Lucy says as they giggle, I roll my eyes.

"Mhm, and how are you and dick face?" I asked smirking as she blushes.

"We are fine... I still can't believe you knocked him one" she says as the girls laughed.

"So are you moving back?" Maria asks as Lucy sighs.

"I'm not sure just yet... Digger has been amazing with Leon and we talked about what happened but I guess I'm just scared that he will do it again you know?" Lucy says running a hand through her hair. "But once I know what the hell I am doing I will let you all know, maybe it will be good to be here again let Digger be a dad."

I leaned over and squeezed her hand giving her a small smile before Zak walks in looking stressed out when I looked up at him. "What's wrong?" I asked when he looked around at the girls soon his eyes hit mine. "Spill Zak!" I stand up pushing my chair back. 

"It's Lizzie.." he says as I give him a confused look, but he walks over to me handing me a yellow envelope still confused I opened it up to see some photos inside. Someone had taken photos of Lizzie being held hostage tied to a chair then tied to a bed, black and blue. I let the photos fall onto the table that we were all sitting at, I turned my shaky hands into fists. 

"Shit" I heard someone say when I fell back into my chair. "We need to let the guys know about this" somebody else said I was in a daze till someone shook me "Moana" I look up to see Stella standing next to me with her hand on my shoulder as Angela was on her phone. 

"Zak where did you last see her?" I asked him knowing he was last with her since they were a thing.

"Here two days ago," he says I could see his eyes were red and puffy, I nodded my head sighing to myself as I looked around I could see Maria was just staring at the photos. I could see her shake as Bella and  Lucy wrapped their arms around her. I heard about what happened to her when she was younger.

I stood up fast as I rushed out of the room, running downstairs towards the office when I get inside I rush over to the computer to bring up the CCTV. Watching anything from two days ago but I couldn't find anything only Lizzie walking out the door and getting into her car. I felt defeated placing my head back onto the office chair I felt my eyes water. Lizzie was like a sister to me, she was brought up in foster homes but mostly lived on the streets till my father brought her in off the streets. Lizzie became part of our family that day. 

How the hell was I going to tell my father about this... 

I jumped when I heard my phone ring from my back pocket of my jeans when I looked at who it was I sighed.

"Hey dad"

---------------------------------------

Enjoy!

Thank you for everyone who is voting this story, means the world to me. 

Please vote and comment!