B5/C28

Shadow

It was the day of Bella's funeral I had a black dress on with my hair done nicely with little make up on. When I got to the clubhouse everyone was standing around, I looked around for Braxton but he was no where to be seen.

"His in his dorm still" Grandma Ruby says giving me a kiss on the cheek, I smiled softly at her before I went to see how he was.

When I got to his dorm I saw him sitting on his bed, he was dressed but his shirt was unbuttoned but held his head in his hands. "Brax, we need to go" I said when I got closer to him. When he looked up he had been crying, I took his hands and helped him stand up. I helped him button up his shirt and then I helped him with his tie. I had to swallow hard to stop myself from crying to, biting my lip I looked up at him as he looked down at me.

I turned to grab his suit jacket holding it open for him to put it on, then I also grabbed his club jacket. He sighed as we walked out of his dorm, when we got to the main area on the clubhouse everyone stopped to look at us which made Braxton stop walking. I grabbed his hand and walked outside with everyone following behind.

****

As they laid Bella to rest Braxton was squeezing my hand while the pastor spoke. They had put her favourite flowers on her coffin with a photo of her smiling, I laid my head on Braxton's shoulder as I silently cried.

Once we were done Braxton and I remain sitting looking at where they lowered her into the ground. He leaned forward to hold his head in his hands once again I could hear him sniffling and I knew he was crying but that all stopped once Braxton got outta his chair and marched up to his car. I had to quickly follow after him calling out his name "Braxton where are you going?"

"Get in the car Shadow" he says getting in himself, I looked around to see no one but us  so I quickly ran around to the passenger side and got in.

"Where are we going?" I asked once again but he never answered till we got to the dirt road that I knew all to well. Once he turned off the car and got out he took out a backpack from the backseat, looking confused at him he started to walk off. When we got to the waterfall I took off my shoes to fell the sand in between my toes before I stuck them in the nice water.

When I looked over my shoulder Braxton had laid out a picnic blanket along with some alcohol. "Brax.. that's not going to bring her back.." I said when I turned to look at him.

"No but it's going to make me feel numb for a little" he says then looks up at me "I just wanna feel numb for a little.." I could see the tears starting to form in his eyes so I nodded my head and took a seat next to him. I grabbed the whiskey bottle and opened it to take a drink from it myself. If he wanted to feel numb then I'll be right there with him.

We had drunk 2 bottles and by now we were drunk, laughing to the point we were lying on the floor looking up at the sky. Then all of a sudden Braxton got up and started to take off his shirt then his shoes and pants. "Are you coming?" He smirks I hold out my hand for him to help me stand up. I turned my back to him o he could help me with my zip. I closed my eyes when I felt his fingers run down my spine, I stepped out of the dress before Braxton lead us to the water.

Once we were in it felt amazing, I laid on my back looking up at the sky as Braxton did the same. After a while I felt Braxton swim over to me, grabbing me by the hips I wrapped my arms and legs around him as we both stared at each other. My feelings for Braxton hadn't changed I still loved him very much even though throughout the years we had hurt each other I knew he cared just as much.

Leaning our foreheads together he rubs his nose with mine then leans in more to kiss my lips. That feeling, the butterfly feeling I always had when I kissed him. It made me feel all tingling inside. That was the feeling I had been craving all this time, the way his hands felt on my bare skin, the way his kisses were soft at first but then turned into passion. The way his body fit perfectly with mine.

He walked out of the water and laid me down the blanket as I stared into his eyes I could see him asking if it was okay, I gave him a nod before he slammed his lips against mine once more.

I was in love with Braxton Moretti!

————————————
Enjoy!