B2/C18

Bella

"Man this girl is always fucking late" Maria says as she came behind the bar.

"Who?" I asked as I place more beer bottles in the fridge.

"Missy the slut, she doesn't even make me good money" she says leaning against the bar, watching the door to see men walk through. It was 8pm and the place was starting to get crowded.

"Fucking finally!" Maria says as I serve a few customers. "Where the fuck were you? You were meant to be here hours ago!"

"I'm sorry won't happen again" Missy says as Maria just sighs shaking her head.

"Hurry up and get changed!" Maria says pointing to the back, while she was walking past the bar she just smirks and sends me a wink.

"Fucking slut" Maria mumbles as I chuckle. It was a busy night as the girls danced on stage as the men watched, handing out dollar bills.

When the last of the customers had left around 3am just a few of the guys were waiting around. As I was tidying up wiping down the tables Missy comes walking out talking to one of the girls that worked here.

"He is so amazing the best I've ever had" she says loud enough. "Isn't that right Bella?" She asks me as I place a few glasses on top of the bar, raising my eyebrow at her.

"Isn't Niko just the best in bed" she says smirking at me, I roll my eyes again and got back to work but what stopped me was when she told the girl that was who she was with and came to work late. So I turned again grabbed the back of her head and slammed her face into the bar.

"You fucking bitch!" She yells crawling at my hand that still held her hair, everyone had stopped what they were doing.

"You gotta learn to stop running your mouth around people who know the fucking truth" I said slamming her head into the bar again, throwing her to the floor as Maria came out.

"Holy shit.. what the fuck happened?" Maria asks as she walks over.

"This bitch is crazy! Look what she did to me?" Missy says as she fake sobs.

"Hm I see that, did you run your mouth?" Maria asks her giving me a wink.

"W-What?"

"Oh please, you have been talking a lot of shit lately. You know damn right Niko hasn't been anywhere near your slutty hole" Maria says placing her hands on her hits.

Missy stands up narrowing her eyes at me as I do the same thing to her, Maria pushes Missy stuff into her hands "oh and your fired. I am sick to death of waiting for you to come to work."

"You can't fire me" Missy yells throwing a tantrum like a four year old.

"Yes I can, now get out your bleeding all over my floor" Maria says as she points to the door Missy walks up to me, slapping me in the face and right then and there it was on. We were rounding around on the floor as I punched her but she punched me back.

We could hear the guys cheering us on as everyone watched till we heard someone yell "What the fuck is going on?" But we didn't stop I couldn't stop. I was so sick and tired of this girl saying shit that wasn't true. I was about to hit her one more time till I was grabbed around the waist and was pulled off of her.

"What the hell Bella! Stop!" Niko yells as I struggle against him, trying to get my hands back on Missy but he took me into Maria's office. I tried to get pass him but he lifts me up and puts me into Maria's chair making me look at him.

"What the hell was that?" He asks again, but I breathing to heavy to answer him so after a few minutes he asked again.

"That slut kept running her mouth so I put her in her place" I said.

"By beating the shit outta her?" He asks as I gave him a nod, he shook his head and chuckles. "Now I know never to get on your bad side" he smirks as I narrow my eyes at him while he kneels down in front of me to check over my knuckles. They were bloody and the skin was torn and I'm sure in a few days they would have bruises on them. When he looks up he wipes my lower lip that was cut open by one of Missy' rings that she wore.

I couldn't help but lean into his touch as I closed my eyes the next thing I knew was his lips pressed against mine.

————————
Enjoy!!