B3/C15

Jordan 'Digger'

"Church in 15!" I heard someone bang on the door waking me up when I looked over at the clock it was early 8 am, Lucy was still curled into me when I looked down at her I couldn't help but smile.

I pulled on my jeans and a shirt along with my boots and my leather cut before making way out to the main area. Giving Ruby a kiss on the cheek as she hands me a cup of coffee "our girl still sleeping?" She asks.

"Yeah, she is" I smirked at her before heading to church.

About 5 minutes later everyone was sitting at the table waiting for Boss to begin. "Alright first off. Cliff, what have you found out about this guy?" He asks.

As Cliff sits there looking at his open laptop he finally looks up to everyone. "This guys name is Tom Andrews. Him and Lucy's father have been business partners for years. You know how Lucy was working with Maria? Well, Tom starting working there around the same time, being the bodyguard to their boss. So they have been keeping tabs on her for a very long time." Cliff says which makes me angry I closed my hand into a fist wanting to find this guy so badly and beat him bloody.

I knew everyone in that room wanted to do the same thing, you could tell by the look on each of their faces. "Have you found out what he's up to?" Niko asked.

Cliff nods his head turning his laptop to show everyone "Tom has paid Daniel a huge amount of money." When I looked closer to his laptop it says that a 1 million dollars was paid to Daniel Garcia.

I growled I immediately stood up pushing my chair back making it fall to the floor "That fucking bastard!" I yelled.

"Digger calm down," Alessandro says.

"Fuck that I want this guy gone! You hear me!" I yelled as Reaper stands up holding me back.

"And we will!" he growls slowly standing up as he leans his hands on the table in front of him, glaring at me. "We will do everything we can to keep her safe. I need you to keep your head straight right now and not go off being a dickhead to save the day!" he says as I glare back at him. "Now sit the fuck down!"

I pulled out of Reaper's hold picking up my chair before I took a seat along with Reaper and Alessandro before we went on about other business.

Lucy

I was sitting at one of the booths drinking a cup of coffee while colouring with Shadow who was happily sitting across from me eating her breakfast that Ruby had made her. I was in my own little world when I heard someone yell from the closed doors. "You alright baby?" Ruby asks when I look over my coffee cup giving her ahead.

"Just a bit jumpy after yesterday still," I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Understandable," she says giving me a soft smile. 

I looked over her shoulder when I saw Moana walk through the door, looking confused when she looked around smiled when she saw me walking over to me. "Ladies" she smiles giving me a nod before taking a seat next to me. "Wondering why I'm here yeah?" she asks giving her a nod. "Well, I went to see Miss Alice this morning, she was upset said something to you and you just up and left."

I sighed running a hand over my face "I know I feel terrible but I will go and see her today" I said making Ruby shoot me a look to say I better ask Digger about that. 

"Hmm alright. Oh, I have a race on in a few days, grab the girls for a girls night." Moana says standing up as she pulls out a flyer handing it to me, just when the guys walking out. Looking over her shoulder then turns back to me but does a double-take cursing under her breath. "Let me know," she says giving me a forced smile before turning on her heels and walking away but stops when someone calls out her name. 

I watched her sighing to herself before turning around again with a forced smile "Clifford, so good to see ya" 

Everyone was know silent and watching them as Cliff moved over to her "What are you doing here?" he asks.

"Oh, I'm friends with Lucy wanted to stop by to have a girly chat," she says placing her hands her back jean pockets, Cliff nods his head. "How's the family?" she asks looking uncomfortable.

"Good they miss you," he says but she shakes her head.

"Well I gotta go, good seeing ya cuz" she looks over to me giving me a wink before turning on her heels once again and walking out the doors well more like running out the doors. Seeing Cliff sigh to himself he turns around head down and walking off towards his dorm. 

"Well that's something you don't see every day," Ruby says to me as I give her a nod.

-------------------------------

Enjoy!