B3/C1

Lucy

I wipe off the ink on the girl's thigh, it was a beautiful piece of a Valkyrie. As I continue to shade it in I hum to the song that plays in the background. I was lost in what I was doing I heard the bells over the door chime before Alice greeted the customer, as I got more ink on the needle to apply more on her skin I heard my name being called from the room that I was.

I wiped off the ink I looked over the girl's body to see Alice standing there looking a bit worried "What's up Ali?" I asked.

"There's a man out here to see you..." She says biting her lip.

"Okay well tell him to wait, I am nearly done," I said as she nods her head walking off, I went back to applying more shading before I wiped it all down and applying cream before I wrapped the girl's thigh. I took off my gloves before I went to the counter so she could pay and book for another sesh, she gave me a hug and walks out the door.

When I looked over at the waiting area I saw a guy with grey hair wearing a suit standing with his back to me looking at all of the designs on the wall. I walked over to him and when he turns around it feels like the wind was knocked out of me, I was staring at him in shock.

When I was little my father left my mother and I to be with another woman that he was seeing behind my mother's back. A few years later my mother became a drunken mess always looking for the bottle till she found out that she had cancer. I had to work to keep us going, to keep the bills paid, to keep the electricity on and to keep the food on the table.

But now I work to pay for her treatments when she found out that she had cancer she stopped the drinking, she is still a great mother but just went through a hard time.

So when I see my father standing here in front of me I couldn't help think about that day he walked out on us. The day he left was the day I stopped calling him dad, the day I stopped being his princess, his little girl. At the age of 13, he walked out of our lives and never came back till now.

That was a whole 10 years ago.

"Hello princess," he says I had to step back shaking my head. "My you have grown" he continues my jaw ticks as he says those words.

"What are you doing here?" I finally say after a few minutes, I cross my arms over my chest.

"Can't I come by and see my little girl." he steps forward.

"No you can't, you lost me when you walked out of the front door. Now, why don't you do the same to this door." I said pointing to the shop's door. He nods his head when he looks at me I see the hurt but it changes.

"I want you to come by the house for dinner sometime," he says pulling out a card from his inside pocket. My father walks over to the desk asking for a pen before he writes something down on it, he tries to hand it to me but I never take it so he leaves it on the counter.

"I want you to meet Jenny and her son Elliot."

"Why would I want to meet them when you walked out of us for them," I said my hands turned into fists.

"I would lose the attitude missy," he says like he owns me, I roll my eyes I walk over to my shop's front door opening it for him leaning against it.

"Is that all?" I raise an eyebrow looking at him.

"I expect you to be there on Friday at 6 pm Lucia," he says walking over to me, he goes to give me a kiss on the forehead back I move away from him. He sighs as he walks out the door I close it behind him watching him walk away, I couldn't help but let out a shaky breath walking over to the desk. My knuckles were turning white by how hard I was holding onto it.

I thought I would never see him again since I had moved out here, but now knowing that my father was here it made me sick to my stomach. Was he here all along? Or did he just move...

I shook my head once again and walked into the I had been just working in. I needed to clean everything up before I headed to my mothers place. How was I going to tell her that he was back? Everything ran through my mind, it was going crazy I was over thinking everything but I couldn't help it.

Devil Rider Ranks
⚜️
Founder/ President
Alessandro Moretti (Boss)
⚜️
Vice President
Nikolaos Moretti (Niko)
⚜️
SGT. At Arms
Clayton Jefferson (Clay)
⚜️
Secretary
Digger
⚜️
Treasure/Doc
Blade
⚜️
Road Captain
Rider
⚜️
Enforcer
Reaper
⚜️
Patch Members
Gio
Stefano
Enzo
Randy
Cliff
⚜️
Prospect
Rocky
Chase

———————
This is the first chapter of book 3 of the Devil Riders series. I hope you enjoy!

♥️🖤