B3/C17

Lucy

• 2 months later •

"Kleine?" (baby girl) I hear my grandmother call, I tell her that I'll be out in just a minute. I got off the floor flashing the toilet, I start to brush my teeth when I looked in the mirror before I looked down at the positive white stick. Closing my eyes I felt a lone tear run down my cheek, sighing to myself before I left the bathroom.

"Oh kleine how are you feeling?" My grandmother's accent was so thick since she was born in Germany.

"I'm okay oma." (Grandmother) I said, I handed her the pregnancy test. She looked confused till she saw the two lines smiling wide she brought me into a hug speaking fast in German And walked off to tell my grandfather.

After that night I witnessed Digger in bed with a sweet butt, I packed a few things in a few duffel bags brought myself a plane ticket to Germany. I had been here over two months getting to see where my mother grew up.

I couldn't stay in New Jersey not when I knew he would of been around every corner. I signed my tattoo parlour over to Frankie and Alice and they packed up my old house and shipped over mine and my mother's stuff. I kept in touch with Maria telling her I was okay and where I was but I hadn't told her about being pregnant yet.

I had to get my number changed so Jordan would stop calling me and he wouldn't get Cliff to track it, which I knew he already done since Maria had told me.

It has been a few weeks since I told my grandparents about the baby and a few days since my ultrasound appointment I was now 12 weeks I was staring at the ultrasound picture. I didn't realise my grandfather was standing in door way of my bedroom, when I looked up he gave me a soft smile before walking over to sit down on my bed.

"I wish ma was here" I said wiping away the tears that fell.

"She is here my dear, watching over us all" he says his accent was very hard to understand, thick German. "Did you love the man?" He asks I looked at him giving him a nod.

"I did, I loved him for a while. I'm just so scared, I see the children around that place and it was like a big family. They all looked after each other pop" I said as he takes my hand in his.

"Call them dear, let them know. I'm sure they are worried about you but hurry though, you're grandma is making your favourite" he says kissing my forehead before slowly getting up with the help of his walking stick.

As he walked out of my room I grabbed my phone and press my best friends number, I sighed to myself when she answered the phone. "Hey" She says.

"Hey Maria"

"How you been?"

"Good I have something to tell you"

"Hang on let me get into the dorm" I heard her say then a few minutes later I heard a door close "Alright girl go ahead what's up?"

I sighed "okay there is only one way to say this.. I'm pregnant"

"Holy shit! Are you serious? Do you have a new man?"

"12 weeks. No I don't have anyone.. it's Jordan's" I said biting my fingernail.

"Wow.. that's great news girly. I wish I could give you hug I miss ya" she sniffed I knew she was crying which started me to cry. After a few more minutes we said our goodbyes and sent her a photo of the ultrasound.

She wanted to tell Jordan about the baby but she didn't know how he would handle it after what happened. She didn't even tell him where she is, Maria might have told him.

Maria's Pov

When I  said goodbye to Lucy she walked out of mine and Doc's dorm walking to the main area where everyone was. Rider was sitting with Shadow colouring, Reaper held his newborn while Stella brought him a beer.

Ruby was behind the bar handing out beers to the guys as Alessandro sat in his office. Bella sat on Niko's lap, when I looked around I saw Digger sitting with Cliff playing cards. I made my way over to him walking past Doc I slammed my hands down on the table making both Cliff and Digger jump.

"What is your problem?" Digger growled glaring up at me.

"My problem is you. You just had to hurt my best friend. You had to stick your dick in another gash!" I growled as he stood up.

"Back off Maria, you don't know shit!" He shouts at me, making Doc walk over to us pulling on my arm to stop me.

"I do know! She tells me everything! Your so lucky she aren't even in the damn country otherwise I would of taken her myself!"

"What are you talking about?"

"She left the same night you fucked up and told her to not come back so you could fuck that gash!"

"Where did she go?" He stepped towards me going toe to toe.

"Germany" He backs away looking down at the floor running his hands through his hair. "So I hope your happy because she isn't coming back anytime soon" I said pulling my arm away from Doc heading out the clubhouse doors.

The end!
——————

Enjoy!

Book 4 will start soon!