B5/C15

Shadow

I run my hand through his hair making him sigh. "I'm sorry for getting angry, it's just I don't want to go through of losing you. I nearly did a few months ago" he says I pull at his hair for him to look at me.

"You not going to lose me"

I had quickly taken a shower and was standing back in front of Braxton in one of his shirts. I looked at him as he wraps his hands around the back of my thighs, pulling me on to his lap. We had been staring at each other for what feels like forever till he leans in and kisses my lips. The kiss turned heated and the next thing I knew we were both naked in each other's arms.

****

When I woke up I quickly grabbed the shirt I had on last night and rushed off to the bathroom. When I return I had now on the shirt, Braxton hadn't moved since I had been gone He was still lying in bed with his arm over his face with the blanket lying over his waist shoe off his chest.

I got into bed I laid my head on his arm that was half tucked under my pillow. When he felt me move around he started to stir, but turns over to wrap his arm around me.

"What are you doing awake?" Braxton mumbles keeping his eyes closed.

"I needed to use the bathroom" I said but then my stomach growls.

"Mhm seems like you need food too" he says as I giggle but instead of getting up he starts kissing my neck.

"I need real food" I giggle as he bit my shoulder, he sighs lying back on the bed. I get up throwing him his jeans before I pull on mine and my shoes, I run my hand through my hair. Once Braxton was ready to leave I tucked the front of the shirt I had on in the front of my jeans, giving him a smirk while he watched me.

We walked out to the main area where everyone was, I could Eva and her parents sitting with my parents. I could tell she had been up all night crying so when I walked over to them she got up and hugged me tightly.

Even her parents gave me a hug and thanked me for bringing their son here. I excused myself to get some coffee which was where Braxton was filling up two cups, I smiled at him when he hands me over mine.

There was a loud bang and then a lot of yelling, I looked at Braxton wide eyed when I saw that it was the police. "Everyone get down!" They kept yelling, everyone in the club got onto the floor with a gun to the back.

"You alright?" I heard Braxton asked me when I looked over at him I nodded my head.

"We are looking for Shadow Locklear?" I heard some woman ask, when I looked at her it was the main officer that had been trying to bring down the club for years. "Ah Shadow, so nice to see you" she says smirking at me as I laid on the floor "cuff her" was the last thing she said before turning on her heels and leaving.

I felt someone grab me putting the cuffs on tight, everyone was wondering why I was getting brought in. Braxton ran out after me "we will be right behind you" he yells out making me turn my head to look at him, I once again nod my head before I get pushed into the back of the police car.

****

46 hours I had been sitting here in the interrogation room staring at the clock above the two way mirror. I could feel them watching me either through the mirror or the CCTV that was sitting in the corner. I sighed as I let my head fall backwards till I heard the door to the room open.

"Sorry for the wait it's been hectic out there, as you may know I'm detective O'Brien" she places a file on the table. "I just have some questions and then you'll be on your way" she says taking a seat in front of me.

"Hmm I see that you have been in hospital recently, Wang to tell me what that was about?" She asks looking at me but I don't reply.

"It says you were shot multiple times, 3 to be exact and you flatlined too." She throws her pen down "but it wasn't reported to the police so no one was caught for it. Did you see who shot you?"

Nothing

"Hmm, you were also kidnapped when you were 6 years old. Must of been scary"

Nothing

"Even your mother got stabbed.." she says looking up from reading the file but I still didn't say a thing, which was made her sigh "look Shadow if you help us we can help you find this person who shot you, so are you going to tell us anything?" she asks leaning on the table with her elbows.

I raise an eyebrow at her tilting my head to the side "no comment" I smirked when she leans back in her seat.

"How does it feel to bed a criminal? Knowing that you all could go down?"

I licked my lower lip smirking as I shook my head "so you pulled me in here not to talk about me but to talk about the club"

"You got me" she shrugs her shoulders.

"You picked the wrong girl to talk about that shit with"

"Your father is the road captain, your mother is a street racer oh and your boyfriend is the enforcer, so that would make you the princess of the club." She says as I shrugged my shoulders.

There was a knock on the door when another police officer who I knew as Edward Connor he was on the payroll of the club. "Are you charging miss Locklear with anything?" He says as I looked at O'Brien with raised eyebrow, it was getting close to the 48 hours.

"Yeah, I'm charging her with reckless driving under the influence of alcohol and also running from the scene of a crime" she smirks before standing up grabbing the file and walking out the door.

I had walked out with a fine and a court date, when I saw Braxton and my father leaning against their bikes I smiled at them. When I finally got to them I hugged them both "she wanted information on the club" I whispered into my father's ear, I pulled back shook my head slightly he gives me a smile.

I hopped on the back of Braxton's bike before we took off back to the clubhouse.

————————
Enjoy!