B3/C14

Jordan 'Digger'

I watched as Maria took Lucy back inside the clubhouse as all the brothers stood behind Alessandro and Niko. When I heard the words that this guy was saying I nearly pulled out my gun to shoot him but Rider places his hand on my chest and shook his head no.

I couldn't believe that Lucy's father had sold her to this animal.

"You won't be able to keep her safe, I will come back for the little whore" the guy says making me step forward.

"You better watch your tongue before I cut it off" I growled as Niko held an arm out in front of me so I wouldn't get closer to the guy.

He took his eyes off of Alessandro and placed them on me, I could see that he was smirking as he chuckled. "You must be the boyfriend, I've gotta ask how does it feel knowing I was her first?"

I was nearly at him about to throw a punch to his face but several hands held me back, it was like I was a wild animal trying to get free of my brothers hands but it was no use. "Get him inside!" Alessandro growled behind us but all I kept thinking about was what he said as he chuckled darkly.

Lucy

I jumped when the clubhouse doors slammed open to see Digger being pulled and pushed inside the clubhouse. "I'm going to fucking kill him! Let me go!" He growls trying to push his way past Niko, Rider and Doc.

"Calm down man" Niko says pushing Digger back away from the doors.

"Church! Now!" Alessandro shouts as he and the rest of the club walks through the clubhouse doors. As the piled in through the room where they held their meetings Digger walked over to me as I sat at one of the tables, I could see anger in his eyes making me lean back against the chair.

"When I get out we are going to talk" he growls making me look down at my hands.

"Digger leave her alone" Maria says.

"Stay out of it Maria!" Digger says before turning to me as Maria glares at him "Did you hear what I just said?" I give him a nod before Niko yells for him to hurry up. Once the doors shut I sighed as I placed my head on the table, shaking my head.

It had been an hour since the guys went into church and some of the sweet butts just couldn't stop staring. I was about to say something when Maria said not too but of course the girl that was sitting on Digger's lap when I walked in made her way over to us.

"I don't see why the guys are making such a big deal about you.. I mean your not even pretty to look at and who would really be with someone who brings trouble everywhere she goes?" The girl says standing next to our table.

"Go away Cindy" Ángela says handing me a beer, I nodded thanks before taking a sip.

"I'm not talking to you Ángela I am talking to this bitch here who can take Digger away from me" Cindy says.

"He wasn't even yours to begin with" I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said he wasn't even yours. You go through the guys more than you change your damn underwear. So don't get in my face telling me all this bullshit because I am not in the fucking mood to deal with your ass right now!" I say standing up getting into her face.

Before I knew it she had slapped me across the face, cutting my lip open with her rings. I licked my lip tasting the blood nodding to myself before I threw a punch to her jaw making her stumble backwards. "You fucking bitch!" She yelled as she came at me again but I grabbed her by hair as I slammed her head into the table next to me making the guy rush out of church to see what was going on.

As I pushed Cindy to the ground Ruby and Ángela held the boys back. "What's going on?" Alessandro asked.

"Whore needs to learn her place and keep her mouth shut" Ruby says as Cindy gets up from the floor, she grabs a bottle off the one of the tables and smashes it making it a weapon.

"I'm going to cut you" Cindy says as she walks closer to me making me step back watching her every move. As she swings the broke bottle I step back but she manages to cut my arm, she rushed at me again but I pick up a chair and swung it at her head. Breathing heavily as she falls to the floor, dropping the now broken chair to the floor I step back to lean against the wall. Doc rushes to Cindy as she wasn't moving, while others cheered. Ruby gave the orders to the other sweet butts to get Cindy outta there as doc made his way over to me.

I jumped when he stood in front of me "I need to check your arm Lucy" he says softly as I nodded he walked me over to a chair. As he checked if there was any glass in the cut he told me he had to stitch it up since it was deep.

"Your staying here Lucy" Alessandro says giving me a look to say 'don't argue' so I give him a nod. "The girls have gone to grab a few things from your house." He says before squeezing my shoulder and walking away telling the prospect to clean up.

I sat there staring at my arm while doc put the last stitch in, it took 20 of them to close it up. He gave me a few painkillers while he packed up his med kit and left me by myself but I wasn't alone for very long because Digger sat across from me.

"Want to tell me what that was all about?" He asked after a few minutes.

I shrugged my shoulders staring at the table. "Said something to piss me off"

"What was said?"

"Why don't you go ask her"

"Because I'm asking you" he growls glaring at me as I glare back.

"Apparently I took you away from her and called me a bitch."

He chuckles "Were you jealous?"

"No I wasn't, she's the one that came over and started her shit about how I took her away from her and when I told her to fuck off she slapped me which I was in the right to defend myself so I punched her. Why don't you tell your whores to keep their mouths shut" I said stand up pushing the chair back making everyone be quiet.

"Believe it or not but you did actually steal me away" he smirks.

"What?..."

"Come on" he says standing up taking my hand and leading me towards his dorm. When we get to his room he locks the door he offers me to sit so I take a seat on his bed as he leans against his drawer. "When I first met you I thought to myself that you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. You still are. Then we had that night together and I was lost.. you made me feel things that I had never felt before.. when I asked you to wait for me I meant it. All I kept thinking about in prison was you and if you kept to your word." He sighs running a hand over his face.

"I don't normally tell people how I feel only to my mother but that's because she can read me like a book. So I am just going to say this.. I love you" He says looking down as I stare up at him.

"I get if you don't..." he starts to say before I got up and walked over to him lifting his head to look him in the eyes, placing my lips on his.

"I love you too" I whisper softly leaning my forehead against his as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me against him, deepening the kiss.

"Your not walking away from me again... your my old lady" he says as I smile at him giving him a nod.

————————

Enjoy!