B4/C12

Moana

I was slapped awake, when I finally shook the dizziness off I looked around I was sitting in a small room tied to a chair. It looked like the same chair that Lizzie was tied to.

"Ah your awake" I hear someone say when I finally looked up I saw a man I knew as Lucy's father. David Garcia. "You know my daughter Lucia." He looks at me to say something but I don't. "I know you were the one that took the shipment that I took from that biker gang. I know everything about you Moana" he says smirking. "Your mother died of cancer when you were young left you to be raised by your father the bare knuckle champion. You left home at the I8 got into street racing and then the high jacking business came along"

I watch his every move while he paces up and down in front of me I still don't speak a word. "Well I guess your wondering why your here. I have an underground fighter gym that I would love for you to complete in." He says smirking wide.

"No"

"Oh? Well baby girl your not gonna want to say no when I have something you want. Well someone you want." He says before the guy in the corner of the room takes off my cuffs and dragging me out of the seat making me follow after David.

We got to a huge open area it was like a big warehouse and in the middle was a cage, a fighter cage. Off to the side was two people cuffs to chairs, when I got closer I knew who they were. Shadow and Lizzie.

When I was finally dragged to stand in front of them I saw that Lizzie was black and blue her right eye was shut and she was crying, I knew she would of fought back. When I looked at Shadow she wasn't black and blue but she was shaking while she cried. "Mo!" She yelled out I tried to break free but I felt a cold blade placed under my chin.

"As you can see I have two beautiful girls here and I'm sure your dying to want them back. So all I need you to do is fight." David says I don't look anywhere else but at Shadow and Lizzie.

"How do you know I can fight" I said without looking at him.

"Because my dear you were trained by a champion I've seen the fights you were in."

"And if I don't fight?" I asked.

"Well let's just say they both die. Now I'm sure Shadow's father wouldn't like that" he smirks I take a look at the girls sitting in front of me both with blood shot eyes from crying I sighed as I bit my lip. My heart hurt. So I nodded my head yes. I would fight. I would fight to keep these two alive so they were able to go home.

"Good, you fight tonight" was all he said before turning and walking off, as I was being pushed in a different direction. I could hear the girls sobbing before the door was slammed shut.

Rider

I could see Moana's father pacing up and down near the bar, I knew something was wrong about it has taken over an hour for Moana to get to the address. My leg was bouncing up and down and I was started to get worried Digger looks at me raising an eyebrow. "You alright man?" He asks but I shook my head no.

"Trace her number plate" I told Cliff but he just sat there, rolling my eyes. "She May have busted you up but she's your cousin, your family and your sitting there like you don't give a shit." I shook my head "you know I could of left Shadow in that car that day and let her die but I didn't and she's not even my blood! So pull your head out of your ass and find your god damn cousin!" I yelled standing up walking out of the clubhouse. I couldn't taken sitting there anymore I had to get fresh air.

I went over to the picnic tables and looked up at the night sky, sighing to myself when I heard someone sit next to me. "You care about her don't you?" Maria asked after a few minutes of silence.

I give her a nod, because really no one has made me feel like I did when I kissed her that day in the warehouse.

Maria bumps my shoulder "We will find them, all of them. Just have hope in your brothers." She says before getting off the table but she stops to turn around "Moana likes you too" she smiles before going back inside.

I sat there for what felt like hours with my head in my hands before I heard the guys walk out "Rider! Let's go man we got a hit!" Niko yells out I rushed off the table over to my bike to follow the rush out of the compound lot.

——————————
Enjoy!