B5/C26

Shadow

A few months later

I hadn't heard a thing..

It's had been a few months and I hadn't heard a thing...

Well that's not all true I've heard from my mum that he was pretty much partying non stop or always on runs... well at least he was keeping himself busy I guess...

Me?

What can I say?

I had been trying to keep myself busy but I kept thinking about how he had just left me there.. so I decided to move on with my life with the help of my mother I packed up some bags and boxes and moved back in with Ashley. I couldn't take being in that town anymore, heartache and bullshit. For the past few months I had to watch Braxton turn back to how he was with the sweet butts knowing that I was once again pushed away.

What else could I do? He wouldn't look at me or even talk to me..

It was literally torture to watch it all unfold..

It was like I didn't even exist anymore..

It was like our friendship or relationship didn't matter anymore..

With only my parents knowing that I had left, I went back to school and decided to finish. Losing the baby wasn't going to stop me from achieving my dreams, maybe one day I'll have another baby.

****

About a year and a half later..

I was sitting in my office as I humming to the song that I could hear play in one of the dance rooms, I had finally opened my own dance studio. I was so excited I couldn't wait for young dancers to come and enjoy themselves.

It's crazy how time flys, I had doubts that I would get this far in life. With everything that has happened over the years I became a different person, I made sure to carry a weapon and pepper spray. I had my parents checking in when they were t busy.

"Everyone misses you baby" my mother would say every time we spoke and to be honest I missed them as well. They were my family, the MC was who I was it was part of me but I don't think I could go back anytime soon..

This here, this studio was my life now.

It took a while for me to get over the fact that I had lost my best friend, my first love and the fact that our baby had died before we could even know about it. Yeah it was hard but I managed to get through it with the help of Ashley and Eva.

Eva had moved here to help me set up the studio and she became one of the dance teachers I have.

"Hey mum" I answered the phone as I was going over some work.

"You need to come home baby.. it's Bella.. she's... she's gone baby.. the funeral is next week" she says as I could hear her crying I had stopped what I was doing.

"What... h-how?" I asked before I started to cry.

"Drive by.. wrong place wrong time.."

"I'll pack my bag and I'll be there as soon as I can" I tell my mother before I hanged up she tells me she loves me and to be careful.

Bella was another mother to me, before my mum met my father she was always there for me. I couldn't help think about what Braxton must be going through.. I quickly wiped my face clear as I got my handbag and walked out the office. I popped my head into the class that Eva was teaching I told her what happened.

It was an whole hour before I had a bag packed and I was on the road heading back to my home town.

***

When I finally got there I went to the clubhouse, since that was where my parents were when I had texted them saying I was nearly there. There were a few guys trying to keep busy in the garage but everything else was quiet. I walked inside the clubhouse seeing a few guys sitting around drinking knowing their president's wife had died.

I quickly gave my parents a hug hello before I went to the office to see Niko who was sitting in his chair, smoke in one hand and a bottle in the other. When I knocked on the door he didn't even look up before he said "go away"

"I'm not going away" I said as I walked in taking the bottle out of his hands. "Bella wouldn't want you to sit here and drown yourself in alcohol."

He looks up and I could see the red puffy eyes and the wet cheeks, he was only a man who had lost the love of his life. A broken man sat in front of me and it made me tear up. He was a husband and father first and a president to a motorcycle club second.

He put out his cigarette before standing up, he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm glad your here Shadow... Brax needs you.." he says, I swallowed hard.

"W-where is he?.."

"He took off... I don't know where he went.."

"I'll find him" I said as he nods his head kissing my forehead before walking out of the office. I sighed as I went over to my parents letting them know what I was going to do.

"Just be careful" my father says before I left to look for Braxton..

There was only one place I knew he would be to be alone so I headed to the waterfall..

———————————
Enjoy!