Chapter 29

Maria

"I saw what you did the other night at the club" Angela says as we sit in the living room at the estate. "I wanna try something a bit different, I have taken over a strip club that needed some help. He was barely making money to stay open so I have decided to help the owner. So I wanna revamp the whole place but I want you to have a look at the girls and maybe bring in new girls too" she says as I look at her in shock.

"You want me to..."

"Become a madam. Teach the girls a thing or two" she smirks "I know you used to dance while you were away"

"H-how did you know?" I asked as she gives me a look "never mind" I sighed thinking about it for a minute or two. "Alright I'll do it, but I get to pick whoever I want?"

Ángela nods her head yes. "I'll look after the books for a while till we get up and running then after that you will take over"

"Are you sure?" I bit my lip.

"Of course hun, I wouldn't ask anyone else. You will make a great owner" she smiles at me. "This will keep you out of your head of yours. It will be great" she squeezes my hand.

***

I pulled up at the small club it really did look run down and old, no wonder he wasn't making any money. As I stepped through the front door I looked around, the place wasn't that good looking inside either. It needed a lot of work before it became open again.

"Ah Mr Andrews this is my cousin Maria, she'll be taking over once everything is all up and running but for now she'll be having a look at your girls and trying out the new girls also" Ángela says as I shake his hand.

Right after that the auditions started, all the girls were good but not great so I decided I wouldn't fire any and I would teach them some more moves to add to their dance routines.

"So you're our new boss?" One of the girls asked she went by the name Krystal.

"Yes I will be the new boss. So if you respect me I'll respect you, but cross me and I'll show you the door." I said as they all nod their heads. I had 6 girls together but I needed more to pack this place every night. So I held try outs for a week straight at Fallen Angel's while the place was getting revamped.

I had girls lining up waiting to have their audition but I only wanted another 14 more. I sat at one of the tables while they each and every one of them took to the stage and showed me their routine. I was impressed by everyone but I couldn't take all of them, so I let go all the ones that didn't make it but told them if they wanted to be waitresses they had a job. A few stayed but the others left.

As I was teaching the girls some new moves, I heard  someone clapping their hands when I looked over my shoulder I saw the same man that walked into my hospital room.

"We are not open please leave" I said wiping the sweat off my face with the little towel I have.

"You look a lot better up there then you did in that hospital bed." He smirks at me "how's the leg sweetheart" he sends a wink my way.

I turn to the girls to tell them to head backstage to take a break but I whisper to Krystal to call Ángela. With a nod they all leave the stage, I turn back to Slash who had taken a seat in one of the chairs.

"What do you want Danny?" I jump off the stage.

"How do you know my name?" He says narrowing his eyes at me.

"I know a thing or two. Now what do you want?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Hmm so that means you know who blew up my clubhouse and kill my brothers" he says leaning forward in the chair.

"Have no idea what you're talking about"

"See I think you're lying. You know exactly who did it"

"You don't scare me Danny and I met a lot of people in my life" I said "you think I'll run away like a little girl? Hmm well you thought wrong. You may have left a few scars on me but you haven't broken me"

"I think I could break your little body" he smirks licking his lips looking me up and down.

I roll my eyes "yeah you have already missed your shot so sad. Anything else because I have work to do?" I said as he stands up walking over to me.

"I'll be coming for your club and I will kill every single one who is involved with it. That means you to sweetheart but you know what I'll let your boyfriend watch you die before I kill him to" he whispers in my ear he smirks down at me as I narrow my eyes at him.

"How many are left now? 4? 5? You'll be going up against 20 club members plus 50 men of a mafia family. So really you have no way of winning" I smirked as he looked shocked.

"Mafia? Yeah right" he laughs.

"Maria D'Amore pleasure to meet you Danny Stone" I smirk, I point over his shoulder "and the girl who just walked in is my cousin Ángela D'Amore. I believe you would of heard about us?" He looked shocked as he turned his head to look at Ángela who did just walked in with a few guards behind her.

"Danny Stone, harassing my girls? That shit doesn't fly around here" she says placing her hands on her hips.

But he turns back to me with a glare "Your club will be dead mark my words"

"Have a good day Danny" I smirk as he walks off out of the club as the guards follow him out as well as I walk over to Ángela, we stood there watching him walk out.

"Where in trouble.." I told Ángela but she smiles shaking her head at me.

"We will be okay, we're D'Amores no one can stop us."
———————
Enjoy!