B2/C1

Bella

"M-Mummy! Wake u-up!" I hear someone yelling at me, when I opened my eyes I saw my beautiful son smiling at me I couldn't help but smile back. He was my baby boy. "M-Mummy I-I want chocolate p-pancakes for b-breakfast" he giggles poking me in the cheek.

As I looked over at the clock my eyes went wide it was 9 am and my shift at the diner started at 10 am. "Crap, Hunny I can't make them today but I can see if nana can okay?" I say as he nods his head. "Go get ready to head to nanas and pops" with a kiss on the cheek he climbs off the bed and walks out of my bedroom.

I had managed to get dress in my jeans and the shirt we had to wear at the diner. While walking out of the room I pull my hair into a messy bun, walking into the living room to help Braxton out his shoes on. He jumps off the couch just as we finish to grab his backpack and waits at the door for me.

When I got my stuff we headed out to the car and straight to my parent's place.

"Hi, Hunny running late again?" My mother asks as I get Braxton out of the car.

"Yeah, I slept in," I said as she smiles kissing me on the cheek before taking Braxton's backpack from my hands, I kneel in front of him telling him to be good with a kiss.

While I was in high school I never thought I'd be a single mother at the age of 20, to a little boy who has a stuttering problem. I named him after my big brother Braxton Tyler. When my brother left for the military I fell pregnant with my boyfriend at the time. When Kevin found out that I was pregnant he kept telling me that he'll do everything for us, we would get married and have more babies but when little Braxton was born he turned. Kevin was always angry, he was always drinking, he became abusive and I became the target.

That was when I tried to get in contact with my brother but because he was overseas fighting for his country so it was hard to call him when I was just about to send off a letter to him, my mother had called to tell me that he had died. I had never cried so much in my life I had to go home I had to leave Kevin. So I packed our stuff and left but the only thing was he would have been able to find us and I went to someone who I thought of as another older brother.

Braxton's best friend Xavier.

I was so grateful that I had found him because if it wasn't for him and his motorcycle club keeping me safe little Braxton and I would probably be dead.

By the time I did get to work I was 10 minutes late, my boss was staring daggers at me. I sighed as I placed my bag away in my locker before putting on my apron.

It had been a stressful day and all I wanted to do was curl up in bed but no I still had another 6 hours to go since someone had called in sick. I was tired, my feet were sore and I could feel a headache coming.. I was like a walking zombie.

I had called my mother to see if everything was alright as she knew that I always worried about Braxton.

When it was nearly closing time I had already wiped down the tables and I was sweeping the floor when I heard the bell over the door ring, when I looked up I saw the only guy I never wanted to see again.

Kevin Adams...

My ex-boyfriend.

Little Braxton's father.

Then the guy that haunted my dreams...

"Miss me beauty?"

Devil Rider Ranks
⚜️
Founder/ President
Alessandro Moretti (Boss)
⚜️
Vice President
Nikolaos Moretti (Niko)
⚜️
SGT. At Arms
Clayton Jefferson (Clay)
⚜️
Secretary
Digger
⚜️
Treasure/Doc
Blade
⚜️
Road Captain
Rider
⚜️
Enforcer
Reaper
⚜️
Patch Members
Gio
Stefano
Enzo
Randy
Cliff
⚜️
Prospect
Rocky
Chase

———————

Book 2 of the Devil Riders series!
I hope you enjoy it!
Thank you
♥️🖤