B2/C9

Bella

I had been waiting for my parents to drop Brax off at the clubhouse all day, it was getting late and I was starting to get worried. I had been trying to call them all day, even though I knew my dad was driving my mum would of answered the phones.

20th time of calling them it just kept ringing. "Damn it" I say pacing up and down in the main area, Maria was with me since everyone else was busy. Cliff was getting more information while Niko had to go on a quick run with Alessandro and a few other people.

"Still nothing sweetheart?" Ruby asks as she brings out some food for Shadow.

"Nothing.." I ran my hand through my hair once more. "They would of called me if they decided to stay there.. why haven't they called.." I asked.

"I'll get Cliff onto finding out" Maria says walking off towards his room, as she went to do that all I kept doing was pacing, biting my lip or my finger nail. After calling them again I decided to call my uncle.

"Hey Bella everything okay?" He answered after the 3rd ring.

"Hey.. ugh not sure yet. Has mum and dad left yet?" I asked.

"Yeah they left about 3 hours ago. Why they not there yet?"

"No... they won't answer their phones either"

"They should be there by now hun"

"I know but their not and I'm starting to freak out"

"Alright hun I'll go look around see if they left their phones and I'll get back to you"

After we hanged up Maria came rushing out of down the hall calling my name, when I looked up over at her she was waving her hands "come quickly" as she turns and runs back I took off after her rushing into the Cliffs' room.

"What. What's wrong?" I asked Cliff was typing fast at the computer as Maria stood behind him.

"We found your parents phones they have stop about 30-40 minutes away from the border, that was about an hour ago." Cliff said I looked closer at the map with a red dot looking around at the roads I knew exactly where they were. Not saying anything I ran to my room grabbing my keys before I rushed out to my car.

"Bella!? Where are you going?!" Maria yelled out.

"I need to find them! I can't just sit here and wait for them to show up what if they are all hurt?" I shake my head getting into the car turning my head to look to see Maria getting in to.

"Your not going alone" was all she said before I put the car in drive and drove out of the compound.

When we got to where it said my parents were, I could see smoke and I thought of the worst. When I pulled up on the side of the road I rushed out of the car and down the slope, smoke was coming from the hood of the car. When I got closer all the front end of the car was smashed into the tree but when I looked into the car. My parents and Braxton weren't there they were gone but there belongings were there.

"There not here.." I said looking to Maria but she was looking around herself.

"Do you smell that?" She asked and I sniffed around and I could smell petrol coming from the car, Maria looked under it "ah fuck, move back quickly" she said grabbing my hand and moving us away but we didn't get far enough because once the car blew up we went flying into the air.

I went straight into a tree when I finally landed groaning my eye sight was blurry I could feel blood dripping down my face and it was hard to breathe, it felt like something was stabbing me in the thigh but I couldn't lift my head to look. "Bella?..." I could hear Maria but I didn't know where she was "Bella!?" She yelled my name again. I groan in response not sure if she heard me. "Bella? Oh fuck shit.. hang on I'll call Niko and Doc. Hang on okay, keep your eyes open for me." Maria says while pulling out her phone.

The last thing I remember was Maria yelling into the phone as I tried to keep my eyes open but I wasn't staring at her I was staring at my parents car that was still on fire from the blast. Not even a minute later I had fallen unconscious with Maria yelling at me to stay awake.

————————
Enjoy!