B2/C11

Nikoloas 'Niko'

Yesterday before I had left to go on the run with the guys I noticed how happy Bella was finally able to have Braxton home from being away for the weekend but now... it was like everything got flipped upside down.. Bella's skin looked so pale with dark circles around her eyes that were closed.

It was early in the morning, everyone had gone home to get some sleep before we had church. As I sit here watching over Bella I  couldn't help but think back to the night I held her in my arms, It felt like she belonged there.

I heard Bella start to groan as she open up her eyes, I moved slowly towards her "Bella you're okay, you're in the hospital" I said as I took her hand in mine. She slowly opened her eyes lying her head to the side to look at me, I give her a small smile as I brush some hair away from her face.

"W-What happen?" She asks in a whisper, I sighed softly.

"When the car blew up you and Maria were flown into the air, you hit a tree and Maria landed on the road." I say as she tries to keep her eyes open. "Get some sleep baby I'll be here when you wake up" I kiss her on the forehead as she finally closes her eyes.

****

A few hours later Ángela walks in holding a takeaway coffee cup giving me a smile she hands it over to me. "Thought you might need something. How is she?" She nods her head to Bella who was asleep.

"She woke up during the night but pretty much fell back to sleep." I said taking a sip of the coffee which I knew I needed. "Any news?"

"Yes and no. Yes Braxton has been sighted again going into a toy store but still nothing about Bella's parents. We have checked around the local area, Kevin's brother used to be a gang member of the street brawlers which are doing deals with the cartel the Red C."

"Great" I shake my head.

"Stella is looking into when I left the house. Reaper has pretty much destroyed the gym at the estate and my men are scared to calm him now so mine and aunt Jess are doing their jobs. Turns out they are better then my men" Ángela smiles shaking her head.

After a while we heard Bella finally wake up but the first thing she says was her son's name "where's Braxton? I have to find Braxton! Omg where are my parents?" she kept saying trying to get out of bed. I jumped up to stop her.

"Hold on sweetheart you just had surgery you need to relax. We have find Braxton." I said moving her legs back onto the bed and covering her with the blanket.

"Where is he? Where are my parents? Niko? Please.." I could see the tears in her eyes I looked away to Ángela as she gives me a nod.

"After you got here Ángela got Stella and Cliff to work looking for anything. Cliff found Braxton west of here near another charter with Kevin but we haven't found your parents yet.. but they are still looking they haven't stopped" I said as she sobbed.

"No... his going to hurt them... Niko please I have to go" she tries to get out of bed again and I stopped her once again.

"Bella stop. We are trying everything we can. You died while having surgery, so your going to keep that little ass in this bed while you recover and when the doctor says you can go home your staying at the clubhouse and you will let us bring home your son and your parents. You hear me?"

She looks at me with a glare but after a few minutes she looks down and nods her head wiping her face rid of tears.

"I'll go get the doctor" Ángela says before leaving the room.

"I know your scared but we will get them back safely I promise okay. I'll bring them back for you" I squeeze her hands but again she just nods her head.

I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair, I knew I had to find them for her. I wanted to see her smile come back to her beautiful face.

I had pretty much told Cliff he wasn't able to sleep till he found where they were. I knew it was harsh but I was the VP and he was just a hacker.

————————
Enjoy!