B5/C18

Braxton

It had been a few months since I told Shadow I didn't want to be with her.. to be honest I just didn't want to see her wait for me. I was sentenced for 3 years and in those 3 years she would finish high school and get into a great college but with me being here? I was holding her back.

And I didn't want that.

I knew she would get into a great school, whether it was with dance or her art. She would get in anywhere.

I knew I was in trouble when I saw my uncle Reaper sitting at the metal table with his hands on his chin. I sighed slightly as I stepped closer when I got closer he got up to hug me. "How you doing?" He asked once we were finished and we both took a seat.

"Good as can be, hows everyone?"

"Hm their all good, your parents send their love."

We spoke for a few minutes more about things with the club but we couldn't go into much detail here.

"How.. how's Shadow?" I cleared my throat as I started to stutter.

He sighed "she's gone" he says leaning back in his chair.

"W-What do you mean she's gone?"

"I mean is she left, she doesn't live here anymore. Rider said she's gone off to college and pretty much across the whole country, her parents have taken to weekend off to go see her" he says, I look at him nodding my head, I knew this would of happened like I told her to.

"Do you know where?"

"Boy you told her she was pretty much a sweet butt and you wanna know where she is?" He shakes his head "you shouldn't of done that, didn't you learn from the first time? These women, our women they won't give up this easily but you must of done something to hurt her real bad" he says glaring at me.

I sighed nodded my head once again "yeah... I told her it was her fault I was in here.."

"You idiot. You had to open your mouth and say that" he shakes his head

"I know but I didn't want to see her cry every time she left here every week."

"So? It meant she cared about you. She loves you and you pushed her away? Boy why did you do it in the first place?"

"Because the fucker hit Shadow"

"Yeah but also you stood up for your old lady"

"She wasn't my old lady uncle Reaper" I said shaking my head.

"Are you serious right now? She's been your old lady since you were kids. She loved you and was standing by her old man, till your fat mouth opened it now she's out there with someone we don't know"

"She's seeing someone?..."

"I don't know man but it won't take long, she's a pretty girl"

"She's the most beautiful girl..."

"They all are, that's why they put up with our shit. Trust me I tried pushing away your aunt Stella for years but the she devil just kept coming back" he smirks as I roll my eyes at him. "If your uncle Braxton was around he would of slapped you around the head and told you to marry that girl because you would never find another like her that would be there for you no matter what" I looked at him and I knew he was right.

After another 10 minutes it was time to go back to my cell.

Shadow

I had finally left..

It's been months since I've been back home..

I was in California far away from New Jersey..

Far away from being hurt once again..

Far away from the man I loved...

I was getting my life on track. My dream as a little girl was to become a professional dancer and that was what I was doing. I worked my ass off these past few months, I study hard and danced even harder. Some say I didn't sleep but I did. I just wanted to keep my mind busy because every time I stopped I thought of him.. I thought of Braxton..

Even though I loved him I knew I had to let the past go..

Even if those simple words he said the last time I saw him hurt. I had to leave it in the past.

About a month of coming here I did write him a letter telling him how sorry I was, how much he meant to me and all that but one day I just looked at it and ripped it up. If he really did feel anything for me he wouldn't of said those things...

I just guess we weren't meant to be..

——————————
Enjoy!