B4/C16

Moana

I had come in 1st in my last race stopping right next to the Devil Riders, I stood on my seat having half my body out of the sunroof I banged on the roof "Heey Lucy!" I yell out she looks over smiling wide waving nudging Maria as she looked over as well.

"Hey girl!" which got everyone of the Devil Riders to look over at me and when Rider does, he stare turns into a glare.

"Wanna go for a ride?" I asked smirking the girls both nodded their heads as they both jumped over the riles as they rush over.

"Where do you think your going Lucy?" Digger yells out.

"Oh you know just gonna hang out with my girl" Lucy says backing up towards the car before blowing a kiss his way and getting in the car along with Maria. I was about to climb back into car when I heard my name being called out.

When I looked up I saw Rider glaring at me "What the hell are you doing?" he says, giving him a shrug smirking.

"See you later handsome" I said biting my lip before I climbed back in my car seat. The girls laughs. "I think I might be in trouble."

"You think?" they said together before I started the car, driving away. I looked back in the rear view mirror to see head lights that weren't cars. Rolling my eyes I shifted gears going faster as the dirt swirls behind me.

10 minutes later I pulled into the compound to the clubhouse we all got out of the car as we waiting for the boys to show up. So I sat if the hood of my car, it took them another 10 minutes for them to show up.

The girls and I were laughing at what Maria was saying. When I looked over at the guys Rider was the only one storming over to me "What's up handsome? You all need to learn to keep up yeah?" I giggle but Doc and Digger walk over glaring at their women just like Rider was glaring at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You just got out of hospital a week ago! You have broken ribs and a stab wound and you think it's funny to go out and drag race?" He yells at me making me raise an eyebrow.

"I got out nearly two weeks ago and I am fine. The drag racing? Well that's to make an extra bit of money" I shrugged my shoulders. "Can I can't even feel anything I have enough painkillers in my system." I smile at him.

"You could of gotten yourself killed and you take these two along with you! Do you not think about what your about to get yourself into?" He asks making my smile drop. I look at him to see anger in his eyes, but I sighed shaking my head getting off the hood of my car.

"I don't need this.."

"So now your about to run away again? Look where that got you last time."

"Last time? Last time was to look for a girl I grew up with, a girl who is like my sister but I end up choosing to fight a fucking beast otherwise your little girl would be dead" I knew it wasn't right to say anything like that but I couldn't help it, it just came out so I pushed pass him and got into my car and drove away.

When I got to the warehouse I slammed the door shut when I got inside everyone had gone home after we all left the races. I was sitting on the couch in the main area holding my head in my hands when I heard the door open and shut.

I looked to see who it was, rolling my eyes to see Rider walking over sitting on the couch "what are you doing here Rider?" I asked him.

"Because I don't want you getting hurt again"

"I'm fine"

"Hmm that work so well last time" he says as I rolled my eyes.

"Just go home Rider" I said standing up but I stumble a bit making Rider catch me when he looks down he saw blood on my shirt, lifting it up to see I've pulled a few stitches open.

"Your bleeding"

"I'm fine"

He sighs "just let me help you" he says while I looked up at him I give him a nod. I walked towards my dorm room as he follows close behind, once I get inside I tell him the med kit was in the bathroom under the sink.

I pulled off my shirt when he walks back into the room he tells me to lay down. Once I do he starts straight away on fixing up my wound.

When he was placing the bandage I could feel his fingers lingering on my skin making it burn just like it did when he kissed me.

"I am sorry for what I said earlier but watching you do that shit tonight made me think about losing you." He says sighing to himself "and I don't want to lose you" he looks at me. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about that kiss Mo"

"I'm broken Rider.. you don't want that" I shake my head no looking down at my hands but he lifts my chin up to look at me in the eyes.

"Your not broken Moana"

"I can't have children Rider. Why would you like someone who can even have children!" I yell at him.

"I don't need anymore kids Mo, I always have one and Shadow already thinks your great. You protected her you chose to do what you had to and I am forever grateful for that"

I shake my head once again but he stops me by placing his hand on the back of my neck to lean in and kiss me. Sparks were flying all through my body it started at my lips and ended at my toes. I just couldn't help but kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me.

In that moment I forgot everything that was wrong. I didn't feel useless or unwanted.

I felt safe.

————————
Enjoy!