Chapter 32

🌹Epilogue🌹

Maria

As I lay there in Blade's arms with only just the sheet around us it was early in the morning 5 am so the sun was slowly starting to come up. It felt amazing just to lay here and not worry about anything. Everyone had gone to bed just a few hours ago so there was no music playing since there was a party happening a few hours ago.

As I was tracing over the tattoos on Blade's chest I could help wonder what would of happen if I never came back or what if I never left. I was finally happy now after so many years of running from the craziness of this place, running from the bad memories and hurting the people I love.

When I looked over at Blade he was already staring at me he pushes a piece of my hair way from face I lean over to kiss his lips softly, he groans grabbing my ass. "Damn girl," he says as I giggle.

"Say those words again," he says as I kiss his neck.

"I love you" I smile softly at him before he takes my lips again lying me back against the bed. Before the kiss got heated he pulls away staring at me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, I just can't believe I have finally got you back. You are never leaving again actually your never leaving this bed" he nips at my chest making me giggle.

"I don't plan on leaving, I wouldn't do that to you or everyone else again. I am sorry for leaving all those years ago. I hope you can forgive me" I smile at him as he nods his head.

"Of course I forgive you, you went through something so bad at a young age.. I actually have something for you," he says before getting out of bed, his very naked butt walks across the room to his draws he grabs something out before returning back to bed. "I know we haven't been going out for very long but if its to much tell me. I love you Maria and I want to spend the rest of my life calling you mine, calling you my old lady and having our very own family." He opens the little box and a diamond ring sits inside. I gasp holding a hand over my mouth.

"Blade" I whisper I look up at him "It's beautiful"

"It's too early isn't it," he says shaking his head he goes to put it away but I stop him when he turns to look at me I smile softly.

"Ask me again" I whisper.

I see the smile light up his face and it makes my heart melt when he asks the words "Will you marry me"

I nod my head and tell him "Yes" he slips the ring onto my finger as he pulls me closer by the back of my neck slamming his lips against mine. Lying me back on the bed as he moves himself to lean over me not breaking the kiss at all, as we stayed in that bed for a long time only leaving for bathroom breaks or food.

This is where I belong, I could of had this all along but I was selfish and hurt the people who meant the most to me.

—————————

The first book has come to an end!
Hope you have enjoyed reading the first book of the spin off series the Devil Riders!
Thank you for taking the time to read this it means a lot to me.
Please make sure to vote and comment as well.
There will be more to this series so don't worry, the second book will be up soon.

If you have any ideas please don't hesitate to contact me!

Gina 💋