B5/C29

🌹Epilogue🌹

Years later
••••

As Braxton looked around the clubhouse, he saw his whole family. The guys of the club that would do anything for him, his father smiling enjoying himself reading a book to his granddaughter, Braxton's youngest child and his wife who was putting food out onto the tables for everyone to eat. Kids were running around laughing as they were getting chased by some of the prospects.

"Alright everyone! Time to eat!" Shadow yells out to everyone, cheers roared through the place as the guys got up and grabbed a plate. As everyone settled down to eat Shadow grabbed a plate for Braxton "you okay?" She asked him, Braxton looked down at his wife and smiled. He placed his hand over her huge belly, it was their 3rd child.

"Yeah baby I'm good, thank you" He says giving her a kiss on the lips before taking the plate from her but grabs her hand walking over to a chair helping Shadow sit down "just rest for now baby"

A few years ago Niko had stepped down from being the president of the Devil Riders and everyone voted for Braxton in, which made Shadow the new Queen. After Bella had died Niko didn't remarry or even get a new girlfriend, his heart only belonged to Bella.

Shadow watched her daughter with Niko "Pop was nana Bella pretty" Parker asked her grandfather.

"Yes baby girl she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, even though she was a firecracker your grandma still made me fall in love with her" his face lit up while he spoke about his wife, it pulled on the heart stings knowing that she wasn't around anymore to see all of this. To see how her boys continued on without her. Braxton and his brother was there every step of the way helping Niko get through the lost 15 years ago.

Shadow's father sat next to her as he grabbed her hand giving it a squeeze, she laid her head on his shoulder "your mother would of been proud of you darling" Rider says to her, Moana had passed away a few years ago with breast cancer. It was horrible watching her be in pain the doctors tried everything but they caught it to late. Rider was a mess just like Niko but he knew he had to be there for Shadow.

Shadow gave her father a soft smile before she turned to watch her 15 year old son Charlie. He was a little nerd, loved playing video games or always on his laptop hacking into things that she shouldn't be. He was going to get himself into trouble one day but Shadow just smiled and shook her head, Charlie would grow up to become the tech guy for the club she just knew it.

The Devil Riders started when Alberto Moretti son Alessandro Moretti decided to form a motorcycle club instead of being part of the Mafia. The group of guys that stood by him had children of their own and for generations each son became a member and had children of their own.

The Devil Riders will always be around with their women who will always stand by them no matter what. No matter how crazy could be the old ladies of the club were 10x worst, they kept the club going making sure things were sorted before the guys woke up for the day or even to have alcohol right there whenever they would return home from a run.

No one really knows what it's like to be in danger everyday, knowing that your life could be changed forever. From being stabbed, to getting kidnapped, to being tortured, or a drive by shooting or even just having a crazy ex. Everyday these girls stood by their man knowing all of this but giving them the love that they need after coming home from a busy day. These guys would do anything to keep their family safe whether they had an old lady or not.

Parker closed the book that told the tales of her family before her, generations of strong women of the club

Parker closed the book that told the tales of her family before her, generations of strong women of the club. She wiped her face knowing this was part of who she was, who her family was. What her mother had gone through and even what her grandmothers had gone through just because they loved the man who belonged to the club first.

Now it was her time to write her own story and her incredible journey to leave it for her daughter to come and for generations to come.

Any story is an incredible one.

———————————🖤♥️

———————————
🖤♥️

It's sad to say but Devil Women (the Devil Riders series) has finally come to an end. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I have written it!
Please vote and comment!
It would be much appreciated!
Thank you again!

I will see you all again in another book!
Much love
Gina💋

Ps: Make sure to follow my Instagram for any updates on new books coming!