Chapter 28

Maria

Lucy and I were the last ones to close up Fallen Angel. I had went around and placed the chairs on top of the tables before I had vacuum the floors while Lucy had stocked up the alcohol behind the bar.

Tonight the girls that danced here were using the poles, so they were still up. As I got closer to the stage I looked up lost in thought till Lucy came up to me.

"You miss it don't you?" She asked giving her a nod.

"I actually do miss it, it made me not think about the drama" I sighed but she gives me a nudge.

"Why don't you get up there" she says nodding her head towards the pole up on stage, she quickly rushes over to the music booth and presses play on a song. As I listen to the music my body moved towards it I took off my jacket before I grabbed a hold of the pole.

(Watch the music video ^^)

I was feeling myself relaxing as I swayed my hips along with the best on the song, my eyes were closed the whole time the song played.

When it stops and I was leaning against the pole I opened my eyes to see Lucy smirking clapping her hands but Blade, Niko and Digger were staring at me. In shock might I add.

"Hot damn girly" Digger says with a smirk on his face he also started to clap his hands. "Doc are you gonna make her your old lady or what?" He nudges Blade with his elbow.

I was blushing as I bit my lip I let go of the pole and made my ways down the steps on the stage. "When did you learn to do that?" Niko asked as his eyes narrowed at me.

"Well remember how you asked how I made money while I was away? Well I did that, I made a killer of it to" I said walking past them towards the bar where Lucy was still sticking up the alcohol.

"What do you mean you did that?" He walks behinds me.

"I went into a strip joint, I tried out, became one of their best girls" I said as I pour myself a drink. "That's where I met Lucy actually"

"What? So you dance to baby girl?" Digger asked her but she shakes her head no.

"She was the bar girl Digger" I said before turning back to Niko but Blade took me by the hand leading me away towards the back of the stage from everyone else.

"What are you do..." I couldn't finish my sentence because he had pushed me against the wall and slammed his lips on mine. His hand slips into my hair, grabbing a hand full and pulling so he could move his lips down towards my neck. I had to bite my lip smirk keep in a moan as he slips his over hand over my ass to give it a squeeze.

When we pulled away from each other we were both breathing really heavy. "That was the most sexiest thing I have ever seen." He says "I want to take you home and tie you to the bed because you will not be leaving that bed after that little dance you did." He smirks which makes my blush leaning my forehead against his chest.

"Your not mad that I use to do that?" I looked up at him.

"Oh no I am because that is a dangerous business to be in but I am glad you came home safe" he says stoking my cheek as he looks into my eyesight nodded my head as I bit my lip.

As we were finally finished cleaning up the club the boys took us home but along the way we were stopped by the police routine cheeks on the guys. As we stood off to the side we could see Digger was being handcuffed by the police, we quickly walked over to see what was happening.

"What's going on?" I asked but no one said anything as the police officers pulled Dogger towards the car but a long the way he stopped in front of Lucy. He slammed his lips against hers taking her by surprise leaving her breathless as he pulled away.

"Wait for me baby girl?" He asked after a few seconds Lucy nodded her head as he winked at her before the officer pushed him into the car. When I looked over at Lucy her hand was to her lips smiling but I could see the tears in her eyes.

"We gotta get to the clubhouse to tell pops" Niko says before calling a prospect to come get Diggers bike.

"What's going on? Why did they take him?" I asked looking at both men. "Tell me!" I growled.

Niko shook his head. "They picked him up for arson."

"What do you mean arson? What the hell did he set a fire to?"

"Sons of Choas' clubhouse. Now stop asking questions this is club business so but out" Niko says running a hand through his hair before climbing on his bike waiting for Lucy to climb on to.

I shook my head before getting on the back of Blade's bike and heading back to the clubhouse.
I was wondering what the hell was going on because he Digger was charge with arson he could get 1 to 20 years in prison and that was a long time to ask someone to wait for them.

———————
Enjoy!

Tell me what you think about it so far.