B2/C17

Bella

It was dark and cold not really the best time to go walking through a cemetery but the way I was feeling I didn't want to be anywhere else. When I got to my brother's headstone I immediately started to cry, as I sat down in front of him.

It had been years since Braxton had gone to be a Marine and died. I didn't know what it was like over there but from the way, Xavier came back with his PTSD. I have seen him hate himself, beat himself up because of what had happened, Xavier lost his best friend, his brother but the guys in the club have helped him through his dark times.

I had been sitting here for hours just talking to Braxton about everything and anything I could think of. I was even there to watch the sunrise but I knew people were getting worried so I decided to head to the clubhouse to get Braxton to go home.

When I got there it was just after lunch time so some of the guys were eating or the others were working. When I walking through the clubhouse I saw that Brax was sitting with Shadow as he was helping her eat a sandwich. It was cute that he helped her with things she couldn't do. It made my heart melt just watching them.

I walked over to them giving Brax a kiss on the head. "Hey m-mum, w-where w-were you?"

"I went to see uncle Braxton" I said as I give Shadow a smile and a little wave as she becomes shy.

"I-I w-want to g-go see u-uncle B-Braxton." He pouts I couldn't help but smile at him.

"I will take you later today okay?" I said as he smiles nodding his head, I looked over my shoulder when I heard heels against the hard wood floors and I saw Missy fixing up her hair and clothing but what got my heart breaking was seeing Niko pulling on his club jacket. Closing my eyes for a second I sighed shaking my head before I grabbed Braxton's hand and walking away.

"Bella?" I heard him say but I couldn't turn around and look at him. I was just another girl to him, he didn't care about how I felt.

No one ever did.

"M-mummy w-where are w-we going?" Brax asked when I got him into car as well as myself but all I kept hearing was my name being called, I was about to close my door but Niko stopped it.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" He asks "I thought we could go for a picnic take Brax down to the park. What do you think?"

I looked over at Brax and sighed before turning to look at Niko "What do I think? I don't care Niko why don't you ask Missy since she seems to know you very well."

"What are you talking about?" He looks at me confused.

"I'm just one of your little girls aren't I? Well I'm not going to wait around here for someone who doesn't care about other people's feelings" I said turning the car on but Niko turns off the car and takes the keys.

"What did Missy say?" He asks me stepping closer, but I look away. "Look at me, what did she say?" When he asks again I just shook my head.

"Doesn't matter, give me my keys I want to go home"

I heard him sigh before he spoke "get in the back bud" he says to Braxton who climbs into the back seat. "Move over baby" he tells me after I narrow my eyes at him I sighed before I moved into the passengers seat as he gets into the drivers seat.

It didn't take that long to get to my place but when we did Braxton ran inside and I followed after him. I couldn't look at Niko but I knew he wanted to talk after what happened at the clubhouse.

"What's going on Bella" he asks as soon as the front door was shut, Braxton had gone straight to his room to play with his toys.

"I dont.."

"I don't care if you don't want to talk about we are talking" he says cutting me off.

I sighed turning around to face him "Missy cane up to me last night talking all this bullshit about me being one of your little girls.. and then I came to the clubhouse and I saw you walking out with her."

"She's just jealous"

"So your not denying being with her?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I haven't been with her or anyone since we started something" he says walking closer to me as I narrow my eyes at him. "You know I would do that to you baby" he lifts my head to make me look at him. "Why would I want Missy when I have a gorgeous, sexy little mama standing right in front of me"

I roll my eyes but that earns me a slap on the ass making me gasp. "Don't roll your eyes at me" he smirks at me.

"Yes sir"

———————
Enjoy