B5/C8

A month later

Shadow

After that day of the phone call I decided to stay away from the clubhouse as much as possible, only if I ever needed to go I would. I had a dance company finally get back to me saying that they would love it if I could join them, so I needed to focus of my future. This is what I wanted to do.

After the day Braxton had called and texted for a few days but I never answered them I just kept my phone off. I had to leave my grandparents place to start on my projects for school it's amazing how much you can get done without anyone bothering you.

Today my parents had gone out for their wedding anniversary I had been watching movies while eating popcorn. I got off the couch and went to get Moxxi who had been outside, once I got to the back door I called for her name but nothing.

"Moxxi? Come here girl" I called out as I walked out onto the back porch.

"Moxxi?" I saw her lying down near the shed as I got closer I could see a puddle of blood around her, Moxxi's fur coat was blood red. "No!" I run to her skidding my knees on the rocks I grabbed her but she wouldn't move, tears ran down my cheeks as I cried.

I pulled out my phone to call my dad and when he answered it, I cried into the phone telling him what happened.

Once my dad said their on there way home, my fingers pressed the on the name I thought I wouldn't call for a while. "Bub? What's wrong?" Braxton asks as I cried.

I looked up to see Emma standing there with a smirk on her face "Aw poor little Shadow" she says walking over to me, I looked down at her hands one held a bloody knife and a gun in the other.

I could hear Braxton on the phone yelling what's going on but I couldn't talk I was frozen staring at the sweet butt in front of me. "You stole him away from me" Emma says getting closer "it's your fault that he left me you stupid bitch. It's always Shadow this, Shadow that!" She screams at me making me jump. "What are you gonna do now? Oh I know" she giggles like a crazy person "your going to disappear" she says aiming the gun at me.

Before I could answer she had shot me 3 times I screamed in pain, as she ran away I could hear a motorcycle in the distance but before they could get to me I was past out.

Third Person Pov

Braxton jumped off his bike and rushed to the front door banging on it but no one answered, just as he was about to run around the back Rider and Moana showed up.

"Braxton what's going on?" Moana asked him, but he shook his head.

"I don't know Shadow called me but I could hear someone else yelling at her" he yelled out just before going through the gate. Moana ran into the house to check but nothing till Braxton saw something near the shed as he rushed over he saw Shadow lying next to Moxxi, they were both covered in blood.

"Shadow?" He rushed to her side realising she wasn't waking up "SHADOW!" He screamed shaking her slightly but nothing "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" He yells once again when Rider and Moana came rushing over.

"Oh my god.." Moana says holding a shaky hand to her mouth as Rider stared at the seen as he called for an ambulance.

Braxton was sobbing as he held Shadow in his arms rocking back and forth till the paramedics came and took her to the hospital.

Moana went into the ambulance while Rider and Braxton followed behind on their bikes. Shadow was immediately rushed to surgery while Moana waited for her husband and Braxton in the waiting room, her eyes were full of tears.

Both men came rushing through the doors of the hospital, Rider immediately pulled Moana into his arms as she cried. "They took her straight into surgery" she says as she sobs while Braxton sits down holding his head in his hands.

It was going to be a long night...

—————————

Enjoy!