B5/C3

Shadow

I was looking down at my food while Eva was talking I wasn't really playing attention, till she started to poke me. "Hm what were you saying?" I said biting my lip, I had gone to Eva's place for the afternoon before dance class.

"You alright you were in your own little world." She says.

"Oh yeah"

"Hm I call bull. Spill what's going on? Is it your dance piece? Because if it is you will do great" she says giving me a smile.

"No it's not that it's just something I got told this morning" She looks at me confused "Ah Braxton's girlfriend said that guys didn't like chubby girls" I shrugged my shoulders pushing away my plate.

"Are you serious? Boo there is nothing wrong with you"

"I know it's just do guys really like that skinny shit? You've seen her she's so much skinnier than me so I was just wondering."

She sighs as she stands up grabbing my hand pulling me up to follow after her, walking out the back door "where are we going?" I asked but she didn't say anything only pulling me to the shed that brother and his friends hang out in.

"Yo hermano" Eva yells out.

"Yeah?" He says from one couches "What's up?" Julio asks looking over at us.

"Shadow asked if guys liked skinner girls?" She smirks making me blush, as they all laughed.

"Nah I like mine to have all the curves" Julio's best friend Mateo says as the rest of the guys nodded their heads.

"Why do you ask bebita?" Julio asks me as he sits forward in the chair.

"Some hoe said it to her this morning" Eva says as I bite my lip, looking at the floor.

"What?!" He says standing up.

"Ah yeah.. Braxton's girl said to me while I was platting up my dads breakfast this morning."

"Did he even back you up or anything?" Eva asks but I shake my head no.

"He just told me to pretty much get over it but it doesn't matter" I wave them off "we need to get to class" I said waving to the guys who remained sitting before I turned to walk out of the shed.

"His going to break her heart" Eva tells Julio.

"Yeah and we will be there for her" he says before they both followed me. I couldn't be thinking about what people say about me I had to keep my focus on this dance it was important to me.

****

"Again!" Ms Lily yells as Tom and I take our places again, we had been over this 10 times today and I was so tired. My body was aching in pain as I pushed myself to the point I needed to.

This dance was hard to do a lot of lifting, grabbing and turning and not to mention we had to act like we were in love.

To be honest I never had a boyfriend and I never had sex, so how the hell was I meant to act in love?

By the end of class I was dead, I just wanted to go home and go to bed. But I had to wait for Braxton to pick me up which he was 45 minutes late.. it was nearly 10pm so I tried to call him but he never answered so I just called someone I knew would answer.

"Bebita? What's wrong?" Julio answered.

"I'm sorry to call so late but could you come pick me up"

"I got you where are you"

"Dance" after that he said he would be here in 10 minutes I wrapped my arms around me as it was starting to get cold and sitting here wasn't help either.

I looked up when I see Julio's low rider, I quickly got up and ran over to get into the passengers side. He gives me a hoodie as I smiled at him and put it on he drives me to the clubhouse but I asked him to wait because I wanted to go home.

As I got inside the clubhouse they were still partying so I rolled my eyes and went looking for Braxton. I asked a prospect where he was and told me he went to his room about 10 minutes ago.

As I got to his room I didn't knock I just walked in but I knew I shouldn't have because I saw he was on top of Emma. Closing the door behind me I rushed out of the clubhouse to Julio still sitting there waiting for me. Julio didn't say anything when I got inside the car he only looked at me sighed as he saw the tears and drove away from the clubhouse.

As he parked in front of my house he turned off his car before turning to face me. "He doesn't deserve your tears bebita" he says softly wiping the tears away from my cheeks.

"Your beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have you" he smiles at me. "Go on bebita head to bed and I'll pick you up in the morning for school"

"Thank you Julio" I said kissing his cheek before getting out of the car heading up to the front door. I knew my mother would be still awake till I come home to make sure I was safe so I waved to Julio and went inside to see her sitting on the couch with a cup of tea in her hands.

"Baby are you alright?" She asks places her cup down, giving her a nod. "Who dropped you off?"

"Julio.. um Braxton was busy" I said she knew what I meant so she got up walking over to me kissing my head as she wrapped her arms around me.

Lately his always been busy... I guess fucking hoes was more important...

——————————
Enjoy!