B4/C14

Rider

When I finally saw Shadow after 3 days of looking for where they were I had tears running down my cheeks as I held her in my arms. Shadow pulled away from me telling me that Moana was fighting when I looked at her confused Lizzie spoke up.

"A guy named David is the one behind this all. He told Moana she had to fight or we would be killed.." Lizzie says rubbing her arms up and down like she's cold. When I looked at Alessandro he nods his head before I give Shadow my hoodie and Cliff gives his hoodie to Lizzie.

Reaper caught a guy and asked for information on where David was, after a few beating he finally told Reaper where he was.

When we got into the main area of the warehouse I saw people everywhere standing and cheering on a fight that was taken place in the cage. When I turned to see Alessandro step forward holding his gun a shot rang out and I knew he had fired a shot. Everyone went into panic but I kept my eyes on the cage when I saw who was in the ring.

"Moana!" I called out but when I saw Moana's opponent pull out a knife I rushed towards the ring trying to get through the crowd of people but I was to late Moana's opponent had pushed the blade right into her stomach. "Moana!" I yelled again pulling my gun from the back of my pants I fired a shot right into the other girls head before running to Moana who was now lying on the floor.

That was 5 hours ago, I was sitting in the hospital room with Shadow as the doctor and nurses checked her over. She didn't have any bruises or wounds but she was shaken up. I placed her hand in mine giving her hand a squeeze as she sniffed wiping her tears away.

They wanted Shadow to stay the night just in case so when she fell asleep I kissed her forehead before I stepped out of the room but when I did a doctor walked up to Moana's father.

"Moana will be okay, she has bruises and a few broken bones but her main issue was the knife wound to her stomach. Well we had to take her into surgery to stop the bleeding but when we did, it had done a lot of damage to her uterus. We couldn't repair it so we had to perform a hysterectomy. I'm sorry Mr Greene but your daughter will never be able to have children" the doctor says to Moana's father, I watching him nod his head and say thank you there were tears in his eyes but he knew he had to be strong.

"When can I see her?" Me Greene asks the doctor.

"I'll take you to her now, one person at a time though" the doctor tells him before walking off with Moana's father. I leaned against the wall to Shadow's room when Digger walks over to me squeezing my shoulder before asking if Shadow and I were okay.

Lucy walks over to us handing me a backpack I looked at her with a confused look. "I packed some of yours and Shadows clothes" she says.

I nodded my head in thanks as she gave me a soft smile before walking away to stand with Maria and the rest. "Do you need anything?" Digger asks back I shook my head no.

"Nah I'm good, thanks bro" I said before returning back to Shadow's room. I sat there for hours just watching her sleep, sometimes I was just hold my head in my hands. I was glad my little girl was safe.

Moana

My body hurt it felt heavy but my stomach was the worst with the pain every time I would move. I gasp when I felt the pain run through my body which woke my father up who was sitting in the chair next to my bed. "I'll get the doc" he says squeezing my hand kissing my forehead before he walks to the door to for a doctor.

When a nurse walks in she smiles at me before putting something in my IV drip. "There you go that should help with the pain. I'll let the doctor know your awake so he can come see you" she says before my father says thanks.

I looked at him as he leans over in his chair, leaning his forehead against mine I felt droplets of his tears on my shoulder "I thought I lost you baby, don't ever scare me like that again" he says.

"I promise" I whisper just before the doctor walks into the room.

"Good morning Ms Greene. How are you feeling?" He asks holding my file.

"Better now" lifting up my arm that had the IV in, he chuckles and nods his head.

"I bet. So when you got here we took you into surgery immediately. As you know you were stabbed and it had done some damage internally.  I'm so sorry Ms Greene but we had to remove your uterus, you won't be able to have children" he tells us, I look to my father with tears in my eyes he looks so sad.

"When... when can I leave?" I asked.

"I would like to keep you in for a week to see you get an infection but by next Friday you'll be able to go home, but you'll need to be on bed rest." He says asking if we had any questions but both shook our heads no.

Once the door was closed I cried I couldn't hold it in anymore. I wanted children in my future and I knew my father wanted to be a granddad, I felt so heart broken because of everything that happened.

————————
Enjoy!