B2/C16

Bella

Maria walks over to the bar slamming down her clip broad, taking a seat on the stool she holds her head. "What's wrong?" I looked at her confused.

"These girls aren't listening to a thing I am saying" she says groaning.

I looked over at the stage to see the girls standing around watching one girl do her moves. I had stopped working at the diner and started to work at the strip club that Maria now owns. "Why don't you get up there and show them" I said as I place a few glasses away.

"Yeah right and then Blade will walk in and then we will have a fight about me dancing on stage and then we will have make up sex."

"And your complaining why?" I tilt my head to the side smirking.

"Because it's already happen 6 times this week! I need a break! And these girls are not helping!" She groans hitting her with her clip board and I couldn't help but laugh as I shook my head. "It's alright for you Niko likes your job"

"Well... he doesn't know that I quit the diner and started working here.." I said holding the back of my neck.

Now she was the one that was laughing, she nearly fell off her stool because she was laughing that much I roll my eyes once again. "So what's going to happen when he does find out?" She smirks

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know but I need the money since I have Braxton"

"If you need help with anything.."

She starts to say but I shake my head "Thank you but I need to do this you know" I said as she smiles giving me a nod, I handed her a bottle of water before I went into the back.

I had been 10 minutes sorting things out the cooler when I came out with a keg. "What are you doing?" I looked up to see Niko standing by the bar with Doc.

"Ugh.. I.." I looked towards Maria looking for help but she had her back to me talking to the girls. "I work here.." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry what was that?" He asked stepping behind the bar, near me.

I sighed "I quit my job here and started working here" I said as I hook up the keg underneath the bar.

"Hm and when were you going to tell me?" He asks crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't know, you've been outta town and it sort of happen" I said standing up to see a few girls walk over.

"Hi Niko" they said as they flirted with him I rolled my eyes and walked to the back leaving him standing there but I jumped when I heard the door slam, spinning around to see him standing there.

"You don't walk away from me when I am talking to you Bella" he says.

"Well it seemed you were busy" I sighed but he shakes his head walking closer.

"Jealous are we?" He smirks running his eyes up and down my body. I shook my head looking down but he lifts my head to look at him he held me by the neck but not in a threatening way, in a way that will turn you on. "I think your jealous baby"

"I am not jealous" I said stepping away and walking past him but I don't get to far because I get pushed against the door.

"Your hot when your jealous" he says before slamming him lips against mine pressing himself against me.

***

It had been hours since Niko left with Doc to go back to the clubhouse. Braxton was staying there as Ruby was looking him and shadow while I was working. Lucy was helping out as well handing out the drinks to the customers but when it was slow Missy one of the dancers/ strippers came over to the bar. Maria had a rule no drinking on the job so the girls weren't aloud any alcohol while working, so I handed her a bottle of water.

"I don't see what Nikoloas sees in you" she says taking a seat on the stool.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean your just a used, kicked to the side single mother. Niko is going to use you like he does everyone else, Your just another girl just to warm his bed when he gets lonely for one night." She says and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Was I just another girl to him?

As I looked up I saw that she had gone, walking to the dressing rooms. From then on all night it felt like I wasn't there, all I kept thinking about was what she said.

I needed to go see the only person that would listen to me, to hear my problems.

So after work at 4am in the morning I went to see my brother.
———————

Please comment vote!

Enjoy!!