B4/C6

Moana

It was pretty late when we showed up at the clubhouse, the rest of my crew went back to the warehouse while Zak and I helped carry Digger inside with Rider following. Everyone had stopped what they were doing when they saw us till I yelled out for a medical kit.

"Follow me" a guy says before walking off towards another room. Digger was groaning in pain as we helped him onto the bed "fuck" he closes his eyes tightly as I move his legs slowly onto the bed.

"What happened man" the guys says to Digger.

"The bastards shot me, get the fucking thing outta me Doc" he groans, we stepped back so Doc could do his thing. My phone started to ring and I didn't realise it was Lucy FaceTiming me till I answered it and she popped up on my screen.

"Oh my god Mo are you okay?" She asks.

"Uhh.. yeah I'm okay."

"What's happen.. and please don't say nothing because I know you and I worry about you and who the fuck is yelling in the background?" she says making me sigh, shaking my head.

"I can't.." I was cut off when Digger yells out that 'Doc was a piece of shit' and with Doc telling him to be quiet.

"Is that..." she starts to say I could tell she was holding back the tears but one fell as quick as she wiped it away. "Is he hurt?" She asks and I nod my head.

Lucy sighs "I'm getting on the next flight, I'll be there soon" she says but before I could say anything she hangs up.

My head was pounding as I made my way back to the main area in the clubhouse, I ran my hand over my face gasping when I touch the cut on my forehead. "How are you feeling?" I looked up to see Maria walking over to me giving me a smile she hands me a bottle of water.

"I'm okay" I said taking a sip of the water. To be honest I felt like shit it had been a long day and I hadn't eaten either. I gave Maria a small smile before heading over to Alessandro who was heading into their meeting room.

All the guys we walking in except Doc and Digger so someone was going to fill them in later. I leaned against the wall next to Zak when they started their meeting. I couldn't really focus what was being said my eye sight became blurry as my heart rate became faster. I grabbed onto Zak tightly next to me "Mo?" He asks making Cliff stand up worried.

"Has she eaten today?" I heard Cliff ask as Zak helped me sitting down in a chair.

"I'm fine" I mumble.

Cliff shakes his head "Sure. Where's your insulin?" I sighed telling him it was in my bag that was in the car. Zak quickly runs out to go grab it as Ruby places a sandwich in front of me before walking out. "You gotta stop pushing yourself to much" Cliff says.

***

After everything that happen Cliff told me to go lay down but me being stubborn didn't want to till Ruby came back in and told me to get some sleep. I wasn't going to go against the queen of the Devil Riders so I did what I was told.

I must have been asleep for a while because the I had woken up to sun coming through the window. When I looked at my phone it was 10am, I never slept this late I was always up at 6am heading out the door for my morning run.

I walked out to the main area of the clubhouse keeping my dreads down today. Ruby smiles once she sees me walk into the room, handing me a water. "How are you feeling baby?" She asks.

"Better thanks" I said as I took a seat on the stool, taking a sip of my water, she moves some of my dreads away off my neck. I knew my neck was spotting some bruises from yesterday.

"Boyfriend?"

I shook my head "No, this happen yesterday"

She gives me a look but nods her head letting it go when a little girl sat on the stool next to me. "My name is Shadow, what's yours?" She tilts her head to the side with a big smile on her face.

"Aren't you a cutie, my name is Moana" I said giving her a wink as she giggles before reaching over to touch my hair.

"Can you do my hair like yours?" She asks with a big smile that never leaves her face.

"You will have to ask your mummy and daddy sweetheart" I say but she drops her hand and frowns.

"I don't have a mummy" she mumbles and I could see tears in her eyes before she runs off I looked to Ruby for help.

"Shadow is Rider's kid" Ruby says.

"What happen to her mum?" I asked but before Ruby could answer Rider had walking through the doors of the clubhouse holding Shadow as she cried, he looked pissed off I swallowed hard when he came walking over to us.

"What did you say to make her cry?" He asked angrily and it was the first thing he said since I saved him from the warehouse.

"I didn't mean to make her cry.. she asked if she could get her hair like mine, I told her she would have to ask her parents" I sighed, shaking my head taking my water as I got off the stool "I'm just going to go, I'll see you around" I tell Ruby as she gives me a nod before I walked pass Rider.

—————————
Enjoy!