Chapter 24

Maria

It had been two weeks since the shooting at the clubhouse happened. Two weeks since I got shot and cut up from other biker club. A week and a half fucking weeks since I have been at home, I could barely walk. My leg and my arm were killing me if I took pain meds I knew I'd be hooked back on to drugs again.

I didn't want to let anyone down once again.

So I was stuck with the pain.

When Blade stayed with me at the hospital it brought back a lot of memories of what happened before. I had been so scared I had cried in his arms every night because I didn't  want to be taken away once again.

The clubhouse was on lock down and that meant the estate was too, since we were all connected some how both places were lockdown.

Us girls didn't know what was happening only the guys knew and it was pissing Ángela off. "I don't care if I am an old lady, I am still the boss of this mafia family and my cousin, your niece was hurt because some bikers want to deliver weapons? You need to shut this shit down uncle I mean it! What if they hurt Stella next? Reaper will lose it and you know that!" Ángela paces around in her office as Stella and I sit in the chairs in front of her desk.

"Ángela you know who you are speaking to right? I am still your uncle, your father left me in charge of you all and it will stay that way till I die! So back down girly." My uncle growls over the phone as we had him on loudspeaker. My uncle Alessandro was like my father and my other uncle Marco (Angela's and Stella's father) he was a mean bastard they all were if you got on their bad sides.

"I know you are all upset but I am trying my hardest to not let anything happen to you all. So please stay inside and if you have to go out Ángela please take double the men with you" my uncle says but you could hear mumbling in the background you could tell it was Clayton.

"I want to be updated with all of this because I don't want my girls or the children getting hurt once again and if it does happen I'm stepping in. I do not care who I have to put a bullet their heads I want this situation gone." Ángela says leaning against the desk.

"I will tell you everything I know when I have move information." My uncle says before we hear that he had ended the call, Ángela was shaking her head before sighing, but she takes a seat in her chair and starts typing at the computer.

"What are you doing?" Stella asks her.

"I am getting some dirt on these Sons of Chaos assholes." Ángela keeps her eyes on the computer. "I wanna know where there compound is, I wanna know who their old lady's are, I wanna know everything about them." She says then she looks over to me. "What tank was he?"

As I think back to when the guy came into the hospital but I wasn't able to see what his rank was of his guy. I just shook my head no "try to find their pictures and I'll spot him out that way" I said as Stella squeezes my head Angela's nods her head and gets back to work.

It took about 10 minutes to find their clubs photos of mugshots, every single member had be charged with something. As I went through each and every photo I had finally found the guy, when I showed Ángela she looked up his information.

"Danny Stone road name Slash. 29 years old, no kids but has an girlfriend. He has been arrested for armed robbery and attempted murder and assault" Ángela reads over his file. "He is the enforcer for his club"

"Great.." I said running a hand through my hair. I looked down at the new purple scars that was now on my thigh. He had cut me 5 times but with the pain from the first one I didn't realise till I woke up after the surgery.

"We will get him hun" Stella says giving me a small smile. As Ángela went on telling us about the club who had shot up the clubhouse we called a second home. They had been founded in 1992 so they weren't that old with only 20 members, their president is in jail for assaulting a police officer so their VP has taken over and only a few had old lady's.

As I read over the information that we had found I couldn't help but shake my head. Why would they come after me?

———————
Enjoy!