Chapter 4

Blade 'Doc'

It was early in the morning about 6 am and I couldn't sleep I had been sitting outside smoking a joint. Trying to calm myself down from the nightmares that linger in my mind.

"You fucking idiot" my mother pushes me against the wall, slapping my face. I had stolen some money out of my bag, I was starving and needed food but she had found out and started yelling at me. My dad was just watching the football on the couch with a beer in his hand.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I hear my dad yell as my mum pushed me to the floor just before she kicked me in the stomach, making me cry out in pain. She turns around walking away into the kitchen leaving me on my own.

That night I promised myself to never to become who they are.

How the hell did I survive in that household I have no idea. I am so glad I didn't have to go back, I didn't have to see their faces anymore. Once I had met the Moretti's and the MC I never looked back.

As I shake the memories away throwing away my cigarette away, I noticed that it was 7 am now and my brothers were up and walking around with cups of coffee before we left.

I watched as my Prez shook hands and hugged Tor before he went to get onto his bike. Everyone was ready to head home now after being away for a week. I knew I was, I wanted my own bed maybe with a women or two but it was going to take all day to get home.

***

It was about 8 pm now and we were pulling into the compound as the prospects ad the gates open for us. As I pulled up next to Reaper I took off my helmet placing it on my handlebar as I swung my leg over my bike. I grabbed my bag from my side compartment as I followed everyone else inside.

Once my bag was inside my room and I had taken a shower I made my way to the bar where Ruby my Presidents wife handed me a beer. I nodded my head in thanks as she smiled and went on her way handing out more beer to everyone.

I was playing a game of pool with Niko as the other guys were enjoying themselves with all the women that were hanging around barely wearing anything. I heard someone's phone ringing when I looked up to see Alessandro answering it as he walked into his office. "Are you fucking kidding me!" he yelled as everyone stopped what they were doing the only thing you could hear was the music that was playing in the background. I looked over to Niko who looked confused as everyone else.

"Tell her to get her fucking ass home!" Alessandro yells into his phone. Ruby walks over to the office to see what was wrong. "Yeah alright, let me know what the go is," he says into his phone again hanging up on whoever is it, he pulls Ruby into the office and shuts the door behind them. Everyone else went back to whatever they were doing.

"Wonder what that was about..." Niko asks as I give him a shrug, Bella comes over with two beers for me and Niko giving us a smile. "Thanks, beautiful," he says. Ever since Bella walked through the clubhouse doors Niko has had a thing for her, everyone can see it.

The next day Ángela and Stella walked into the clubhouse moving past their men heading towards Alessandro's office, looking like they were on a mission. Reaper and Clayton look at each other with confused looks as they both walk up to me.

"What the hell is going on..?" Clayton asks but I give them both a shrug. After I had finished my coffee my day was spent in the infirmary stocking up supplies.

--------------
Enjoy!