Book 1

Her Return

Her Return

Chapter 1

It's been 3 and a half years since I have been back to New Jersey. 3 and a half years since I decided to leave and get myself into a rehabilitation for the drugs that I used. I still have nightmares to this day about what those people did to me, I have scars everywhere from the abuse that I had received while being locked up in that dirty basement.

I made it a whole month in rebab before I packed my things and left, begging my mother to get me out of that hell hole. I needed to be free, away from the 4 walls I had to call home to get over my addiction but this addiction was so powerful it has ruined me. I always used to say to myself I would never become a drug addict, I kept away from drugs in high school and while I was going to college...

But 3 and half years ago changed that all for me. Losing my father a year before, I feel like I failed with my family. I know they try and help whenever they can but I feel like I can't be helped. I used to be the daughter of the second in command to the D'Amore's, now I am a nobody.

The nightmares are always the same, the same torturing, the same people, and the same outcome. Raped. Sometimes I dream that he saved me and made everything better but I know it never made anything better. Yes, he did save me but so did my cousins. He made me feel safe while I was at the hospital, he stayed with me even though I wanted to be nowhere near a male again. He sat in my hospital room while I went through withdrawals, trying to make me feel better.

Blade Hall but everyone knew him as 'Doc' of the Devil Rider's MC, was the man that I fell in love with before everything happened. I never told him how I felt, I never told anyone I just kept it to myself.

So I ran..

When I ran away I was 18 years old and I was so scared that something like that would happen again. I ran because I feared that the guy I fell for wouldn't someone like me anymore. When everything happens I was the happy, bubbly type, smiled a lot, laughed a lot. It's crazy how my life can turn so fast within a few months even years, now that I am 21 I work at the local strip club. Bartending and dancing.

Sometimes I don't even know why I have done what I've done, running away from home when my mother needed me when my family needed me. I remember when we used to be happy, my whole family were happy as can be until the bad stuff happened. I would never forget the days the doctor walked into that waiting area at the hospital and told my mother and I that my father, her husband had died and they had tried everything they could to keep him alive. Sometimes I wish it was me who was in his place, I wish I had died when the CA gang came and took me and locked me away for their own personal fun... The nightmares. The pain. I don't think I could ever go back to that dark place again.

"Get your ass out on that stage Rebel!" I hear my boss yells into the changing room using my fake name, I had been starring into the mirror now for about 10 minutes, sighing to myself I slip on the red and black mask to hide who I was. I hated who I had become over the few years, I had a chose and I choose to stay the way I am. As I made my way out of the changing room and towards the back of stage my boss was standing there waiting for me with a little pick-me-up she had for all the girls. After I snorted the cocaine I look myself over in the mirror once again, my hair was hanging down my back and my make up was done perfectly.

As my song starts I walkout taking a hold of the pole as I lift myself up spinning around. Losing myself into the music, I barely see the crowd as its a bit hard to see since the spotlight is on me. Once the song was over I slipped down the pole as I looked out to the crowd of men throwing money onto the stage, that was when one of the waitresses helps collect the money putting it into a little bag for me.

As I walk into the change room she hands it over to me giving me a smile before walking away, as I was counting it up I had made $1000 just for that dance. This was my life now... As the other girls got ready I sat in my chair as I stared at the money that was sitting in front of me. I wonder what my father would say if he was alive... Would he be angry with me? Would he want anything to do with me?

No one knew who I was here and that was the way I liked it... I didn't want to bring anyone down and I knew if I stayed in NJ I knew I would bring the closest to me down. My heart has become cold, I became the person that doesn't care anymore, a shell... When I look in the mirror in front of me and stare at myself I see the scars, I see the broken soul that I try so desperately to hide.

"Rebel! I need you out in the dining room now!" My boss yells at me again "Hurry the fuck up!" I make fists with my hands after I tuck my money into my bag. I turn towards her, she must have seen my closed fists and raises an eyebrow at me. "Something to say baby girl?" she smirks at me knowing I won't say shit because she knows I needed this job than anything else. As I made my way towards her she grabs my arm pretty much bruising it "Pull your head in girl." she flashes a fake smile flicking some of my hair over my shoulder. I give her a nod, pulling my arm out of her grip as she goes one way and I go the other.

As the next girl walks on stage I walk towards the bar to help the girls, we all pretty much wear the same thing. I grab a tray of shots I take it towards table 5 which happens to be one of our big tables and when I get to the table I see men wearing leather cuts and when I look closer, I knew the bikers. Armored Beasts.

Friends to the family.

Silently sighing to myself putting on a fake smile I place the tray down. "Hey sweetheart," One of the guys says , they didn't know who I was since I still had my mask on. "Do you do private dances?" the guy asks when I move over to him moving his cut to see his road name 'Bull'. I look into his eyes giving him a smirk.

"No" I was about to turn around but he grabs my hand making me turn back to him and punched him in the nose.

"Son of a bitch" he yells letting go of my hand to hold his nose. "What the fuck was that you fucking bitch, I am going to kill you for that!" he says standing up getting in my face, some of the guys that he was with had to hold him back before he did something.

"I wouldn't if I were you. Don't want to anger your prez Tor now do you" Smirking at them all as they looked at me in shock but I turned around to walk away.

"How do you know about our Prez?" Asks one of the other guys that is standing next to Bull I stopped walking away, turned my face to them and tapped the side of my nose before I continued to walk away.

Devil Rider Ranks
⚜️
Founder/ President
Alessandro Moretti (Boss)
⚜️
Vice President
Nikolaos Moretti (Niko)
⚜️
SGT. At Arms
Clayton Jefferson (Clay)
⚜️
Secretary
Digger
⚜️
Treasure/Doc
Blade
⚜️
Road Captain
Rider
⚜️
Enforcer
Reaper
⚜️
Patch Members
Gio
Stefano
Enzo
Randy
Cliff
⚜️
Prospect
Rocky
Chase
You
-----------------------------------------------

How did you like the start of the spin-off series?

Let me know!

Gina!