B3/C4

Lucy

Yesterday Maria had told me that Digger was getting out of prison and that if I felt like it I could come to the party at the clubhouse. I wanted to see him it's just my mother had not been feeling well and I had to take her to the doctors, we just had to wait for the results.

Things ran through my mind, what if her cancer came back? What if its something else? My mother was in remission still and she was doing so well for the past 10 years.

And then all this bullishly with my dad, I still had marks on my neck, I had told my mum what happen and she just couldn't believe it. Something tells me something is going on and I didn't like it.

I guess it's his way of trying to control me but it won't work, he left and because of that, I became who I am today.

I was sitting at the desk when I looked up to see Alice walking through the shop's door. "Good morning Lucy!" She says cheerfully I give her a smile as she hands me a takeaway coffee cup.

"Your the best," I said before I took a sip, I turned to press play on the sounds system to start the music as I got to work setting up all the ink that I needed for the day.

It was about lunchtime and I had just finished doing a 2-hour tattoo, so I was wiping down my area when I heard the bell on the shop's door. I could hear Alice greet the person when one of the other tattooist walks into the room. Frankie. She was great at what she did with her black and grey pieces.

"Hey Lu," she says taking a sit on the couch that I had against the wall.

"Hey, Frankie did you just get in?" I asked as I rolled my stool over to grab some paper towels.

"Yeah, I have a few this afternoon. How's your ma?" she asks as I took a deep breath.

"We went to the doctors yesterday and they got her to take some tests but we won't find out for another few days" setting up more ink for the next customer.

"Do you think its back?"

I looked over at her and sighed "Honesty... I don't know, I hope not shes my mum you know. I can't lose her"

"Yeah hun I know, if you need anything just ask okay even if it's taking a few days off working," she says giving me a smile and I returned a small one, giving her a nod as I got back to set things up.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes baby girl" when I heard those words I immediately stopped what I was doing, my hands started to shake. His voice... I hadn't heard his voice in so long..I hadn't seen him in so long...

I knew he was out but I didnt know he was going to be here, be at my shop...

I closed my eyes took a deep breath and let it go before I spun around on my stool to see him leaning against the frame of the door with a cocky smirk on his face. My God, he looked sexy standing there but I shook those bad thoughts from my head.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered cursing myself mentally.

"Since you weren't at the party last night I asked around and someone told me that you had opened a shop and I must say looks pretty good around here baby girl" he winks at me.

"Maria" I whisper shaking my head "I'm going to kill her" I sighed standing up I fold my arms over my chest I knew his eyes went straight to my chest "But what are you doing here Digger?

"I'm your next customer" he smirks as I turn around to walk over to my desk to check the appointment book and there was his name that Alice had written down since there was a last-minute cancellation.

"Of course you are" I mumble to myself, I look over to see Frankie smirking away on the couch. "Don't you have someone to ink Frankie?" I asked her as she keeps smirking standing up from the couch.

"You know what Lu I do, I will see you later" giving me a lot to say I am not going anywhere till I tell her what's up. I sighed to myself as she walks out the door and Jordan walks in.

"What did you want to get done?" I asked him while I was grabbing my book taking a seat on my stool as he looks around the room but then walks over to me pulling out a piece of paper. When I opened it up I looked at it to see it was a portrait of his mother and father, I couldn't help but smile.

I nodded my head and went over to my light up bench to trace the photo. When I was done I turned around to see Jordan lying on the chair with his shirt off making me gasp, making me remember that night we spent together. It was hot, it was steamy and... no no, I can't think like that anymore. The lonely nights I spent alone was of thinking about that night how he made me feel special.

When I looked at his face he was already staring at me, there was no smiling no smirking just him watching me. "w-where did you want it?" I asked as I got closer he pointed to his chest over his heart I give him a nod before I got started by pulling on some gloves.

This was going to be awkward sitting here tattooing a man that once told me to wait for him while he went to prison. A man that I had dreams about. A man that I just couldnt get out of my head.

--------------------------------

Enjoy!